Your top 3 current favorite Sabres

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Impress me and then I will decide.. so far Eichel and Reinhart haven't been able to get us to the playoffs. Dahlin and Mittlestadt are very young where Dahlin looks promising and Mittlestadt looks lost.

Skinner impressed me last year, he looked competently good and played competitive and hungry but was it just for a contract season?

We will find out.

So far the entire roster gets an F for failure and not one player deserves recognition to be in my favorites. Utter complete team failure from top to bottom.

Derg12

Mar 12, 2014
Judged not on stats or star power:

Pominville - Yes. He's older and slower. Don't care. He's the consummate professional and a good guy all around

Erod/Larry - Effort. May not be the flashiest but I admire Yeoman's work.

Reactions: billsandsabres

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Dahlin is my exclusive favorite. I wouldn't think of cheating on him or having a harem of favorites. If you build a harem pretty soon you're chopping off heads or firing them into the sun. It took a year for us to build trust. He would be devastated if he knew I was looking at other players. The feeling is mutual. If I caught him taking lingering looks at other fans, I would go back to only cheering for the logo.

Revelate

Apr 10, 2011
Dahlin is my exclusive favorite. I wouldn't think of cheating on him or having a harem of favorites. If you build a harem pretty soon you're chopping off heads or firing them into the sun. It took a year for us to build trust. He would be devastated if he knew I was looking at other players. The feeling is mutual. If I caught him taking lingering looks at other fans, I would go back to only cheering for the logo.

This kind of piety should be applauded. These modern aged fans are all jezebels in my eyes. I don’t even know the names of any of the players on our “team” who aren’t Sam Reinhart. I’m not a tart.

Reactions: itwasaforwardpass

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester

do you like the word harem?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad