GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
My personal favorites?

Eichel
ERod
Larry

They're just cool

The ones I"m most excited to see on the ice?
Eichel
Dahlin
Reinhart

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
Eichel, Dahlin, Reinhart are the obvious ones. HM to Skinner.

Otherwise?
I guess I'll say Girgensons, Rodrigues and McCabe.

Girgs and ERod just seem like hard workers, good attitudes with legit upside. Have a soft spot in particular for Girgs, always felt it was such a shame he never really had a chance to develop properly as the Sabres have been in freefall his entire career so far... but he's here now and hopefully he'll still be here when the ship rights itself.

McCabe IMO would be a great bottom pairing D on a good team and he's one of the few players on this team that can blow someone up from time to time... so respect there. You could say the same of Risto but the guy seems genuinely bad at fighting, which makes his constant chirping and jawing more annoying to watch knowing he'll never really be able to back it up. McCabe seems like Risto-lite in a lot of ways but with less nonsense attached.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
1. Skinner for his goal celebrations.
2. Anyone who doesn't hold the door for Botterill.
3. Anyone who pranks Botterill when he's in earshot by fake-answering a cell phone saying "Factor!!! Dude!!! Yeah, we still miss you... That right?? So happy for you... Yeah, still sucks here... You too, man, you too. See you in the Muskokas in August."

My next favorite Sabre will be whomever bumps Sobotka / Okposo down to 13th / 14th forwards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad