Speculation: Your teams worst player for another teams worst player.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The worst Flame after Lucic is probably Austin Czarnik. He just sort of skates around playing "well" but doesn't really contribute offensively or defensively. At least Jankowski is a decent goal scorer and penalty killer.
The "worst" would be Davidson or Quine

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I dunno. I kind of like Quine, although we didn't see much of him.
I like both of those guys to be honest. Quine I think can be a serviceable 4th liner and I think Davidson was showing 4/5 potential before his injury problems. But I think Czarnik is better than both by a little bit, as I think with the right linemates he could be a good 3rd liner.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
He has one year left at 2.25m, and he's most likely just gonna be buried so half that goes away... Not as bad as it seems.

Point still stands, we have no one like that. Maybe Stone, but we bought him out.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I like both of those guys to be honest. Quine I think can be a serviceable 4th liner and I think Davidson was showing 4/5 potential before his injury problems. But I think Czarnik is better than both by a little bit, as I think with the right linemates he could be a good 3rd liner.

I thought Czarnik was pretty solid in his brief stints with Backlund and Tkachuk. He seems super streaky though. I think he will be a Lee Stempniak player who bounces around from team to team but is super serviceable in the bottom 6.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
The worst Flame after Lucic is probably Austin Czarnik. He just sort of skates around playing "well" but doesn't really contribute offensively or defensively. At least Jankowski is a decent goal scorer and penalty killer.

Players like Mark Jankowski.
Czarnik is in the same universe as him, bottom 6 guys, younger guys, have shown some good offensive flair in the past. Regardless, we have legit NHLers starting after Neal and Smith :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I feel like nothing will ever top Lucic for Neal considering it was rivalry teams trading with one another.
Pretty much. So when each contract started looking bad, us Flames fans were relentless mocking the Lucic contract and when it was obvious Neal's contract was bad, they mocked the Neal contract relentlessly. Now each side is defending the move.

Reactions: nturn06

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
This is bizarro world for a Canes fan, but I'm struggling to assess who is the "worst player". It's bizarre because just a few years back were were icing guys like Bellemore, Harrison, Sanguinetti, McBain, Dwyer, Bowman, Terry, Westgarth, etc....

Definitely not: Aho, Nino, Svech, Teravainen, Staal, Dzingel, Haula, Necas; Slavin, Pesce, Hamilton, Faulk; Mrazek
Probably not: Martinook, McGinn, Foegele, TVR,

That leaves: Wallmark (who was an adequate 3C last year on the ECF team), Fleury, Forsling, Reimer or whoever becomes the 13th forward.

I guess if I had to choose, I'd say Reimer or Forlsing. Problem is, I really don't want anybody's trash back for our back-up goalie, #7 defenseman or a 13th forward.

Clark Bishop maybe?

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Rutherford needs to get online and switch Johnson to a right-handed shot. I’m sure that would make him a Leaf in no time.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Codi Ceci for anyone that makes less than 4.5 on an expiring deal lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad