Speculation: Your teams worst player for another teams worst player.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Chris Wideman or Michael Del Zotto for whoever has the same cap hit and isn’t completely terrible.

That’s if either even play in the nhl this year.

Tit

Toast and jam
Sep 23, 2018
Well Zaitsev for Ceci already happened so...
I guess

Nick Shore for Nate Thompson i dunno.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
This is bizarro world for a Canes fan, but I'm struggling to assess who is the "worst player". It's bizarre because just a few years back were were icing guys like Bellemore, Harrison, Sanguinetti, McBain, Dwyer, Bowman, Terry, Westgarth, etc....

Definitely not: Aho, Nino, Svech, Teravainen, Staal, Dzingel, Haula, Necas; Slavin, Pesce, Hamilton, Faulk; Mrazek
Probably not: Martinook, McGinn, Foegele, TVR,

That leaves: Wallmark (who was an adequate 3C last year on the ECF team), Fleury, Forsling, Reimer or whoever becomes the 13th forward.

I guess if I had to choose, I'd say Reimer or Forlsing. Problem is, I really don't want anybody's trash back for our back-up goalie, #7 defenseman or a 13th forward.

Feel the same way about the Caps.

Definitely not: Ovechkin, Backstrom, Wilson, Vrana, Kuznetsov, Oshie, Hagelin, Eller, Panik, Kempny, Carlson, Orlov, Jensen, Siegenthaler, Djoos, Gudas, Holtby, Copley

Probably not: Dowd, Hathaway

That leaves: Leipsic, Boyd, Stephenson

I guess I'd say Travis Boyd or Chandler Stephenson. Stephenson was actually a crucial piece for the Caps when they won the Cup but he was pretty awful last year. Still, he's a speed demon and a good PKer even though offense dies on his stick. I guess Travis Boyd? Regardless, no desire to trade replacement-level players on mostly harmless contracts for garbage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad