Your team wins the Cup. Who gets to skate with it first after the captain?

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
From the Jets.

I mean if I was Lowry I'd give it to Hellebuyck or Scheifele. Either way they need to be some of the first two. But after that it should go Brendan Dillon.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Seguin, Suter, man some of y'all Dallas fans smoking crack in this thread.

Pavelski no ifs, ands, or butts. Not even a hard question to answer.

Reactions: luiginb

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
1. Brady Skjei
2. Jordan Staal
3. Brent Burns

Don’t know why the captain has to get it first. After all he isn’t the true hart and sole of the team.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Hughes passes it to Miller without a second thought. Only other option I could see is Boeser considering how this season was him getting back into the game mentally after his father passed.

ES

Feb 14, 2004
Finland
My picks for each team

Boston: van Riemsdyk
Carolina: Burns
Colorado: Parise
Dallas: Pavelski
Edmonton: Nugent-Hopkins
Florida: Bobrovski
Los Angeles: Talbot
Nashville: Nyquist
NY Islanders: Clutterbuck
NY Rangers: Kreider
Tampa Bay: Glendening
Toronto: Rielly
Vancouver: Myers
Vegas: Hertl
Washington: Pacioretty
Winnipeg: Scheifele

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
If the Leafs win in the next 8 yrs I assume one of Matthews or Rielly will be the captain and they will hand it to the other guy.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Talbot is the oldest, but doesn't have the most games without a Cup. Rittich would be next on the age list, but same games thing. Danault is slightly older than Arvidsson, more games played, but fewer playoff games.

Probably one of those four, with a nod toward Talbot, as the oldest, or Danault, with the most GP.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Hypothetically, Larkin gives it to Seider or Raymond, but in truth, he probably would have given it to Kane resulting in my shoe flying through the screen.

In the reality of who I am now rooting for, I would like to see Lowry hand it to Hellebuyck, then to Scheifle or Ehlers - preferably in front of the home crowd.

Javaman

Jul 13, 2010
Vancouver
Canucks, Miller easily

Hughes probably passes to Miller

Hughes passes it to Miller without a second thought. Only other option I could see is Boeser considering how this season was him getting back into the game mentally after his father passed.

Nope. I'm going with Demko. He would be the longest serving member of the Canucks' organization (2014 draft).

Plus, you just bloody well know the Canucks aren't winning the Cup unless Demko has put in a Conn Smythe worthy performance.

But Demko can pass it to Miller next.

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
Nope. I'm going with Demko. He would be the longest serving member of the Canucks' organization (2014 draft).

Plus, you just bloody well know the Canucks aren't winning the Cup unless Demko has put in a Conn Smythe worthy performance.

But Demko can pass it to Miller next.
I’d have no problem w that

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Lots of Oiler fans saying Nuge but imo it's Draisaitl. McDavid and Draisaitl are a duo, and we need to re sign Draisaitl this summer. That isn't lost on the players, especially the captain

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad