Your Table!

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
What? You do realise that Riga hasnt made playoffs only once in their 6 seasons? We are probably one of the most consistent "small" teams in the league.
And that one time we didnt make the playoffs was because of Rautakallio being a stubborn jackass and our GM making bad decisions left and righ(Schremp,among others).

Midway through the season I hope you see the reasoning wasn't all that bad. Congrats on a win against SKA. At least you are the king slayers(and give CSKA an undisputed lead in the west to shut some big mouths from SKA).

E1ement

Jan 17, 2012
I guess i can bring back this thread so you guys can see how lucky you were.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Those Finnish tables look reasonable, along with those probable ranges, which is why they're likely to turn out wrong. ;) As every year, I'm sure there'll be surprises that no one in their right mind would ever have expected, such as Avto being better than Avangard last season.

Sibir says hello. If anyone had predicted in this thread that shortly before the end of the regular season, Sibir would be sitting (however briefly) atop the Eastern Conference, everyone would be calling for psychiatric help on behalf of the guy. :laugh:

Also, no one could have really predicted Slovan's bankruptcy, what with the quality, off-season roster reinforcements. I also had not expected the war in Ukraine to be escalating the way it did – I thought the worst had been overcome by late August 2014. How wrong I was. :( There is very likely a correlation between Slovan's financial collapse and the ever-increasing crusis in EU-Russia business relations over the course of this KHL regular season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad