Your second favorite?

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
If Finland is out, I usually cheer for Slovakia or USA. If they get eliminated, the underdog. But NEVER Can/Swe/Rus.

ashs

Oct 27, 2007
Canada than the US (need one team to rep NA) followed by the swedes (humble dudes, hot chicks)

Jonimaus

Jul 15, 2011
Lund
but the last two-three years of this tournament have really started to create dislike for Sweden (on and off ice stuff).

Replace Sweden with Canada and you got my opinion. What they do disgusts me, and it's not good for the sport. And I'm very happy next year it won't be played in Canada.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
My second fav will always be Canada.

USA is ok too but they are very up and down, you never know what to expect, confusing, unreliable.

Why? Because they play the most fun and attractive hockey.

I just love when Sweden play Canada, great games watching.

also, Canada seem to bring out the best of Sweden...

Canada playing very physical and our young Swedes finding some hidden Viking spirit and stepping up, I just love it. ;-)

Canada just can't defeat Sweden only by playing physical any longer.

Sweden - Canada would be a dream final but this time we have to win.

Last edited:

Password

Nov 19, 2010
Finland
Slovakia and Switzerland. Really like their gritty play. And they are small countries just like Finland, also playing with a lot of heart.

Sif

Jan 2, 2010
Our Scandinavian neighbors, Mother Russia or the underdog. It depends. Usually I just hope for an entertaining game.

Spinkis

Dec 26, 2011
Replace Sweden with Canada and you got my opinion. What they do disgusts me, and it's not good for the sport. And I'm very happy next year it won't be played in Canada.

+1I hate when they try to disturb the other teams outside the ice!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad