GDT: Your Ottawa Senators at New Jersey Devils [] 7PM [] CityTV/TVAS [] Zub vs Beelzebub - The Triumph of Good vs Evil Edition

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
What a beautiful pick by Tkachuk on the Batherson goal - won’t see a better legal/illegal pick then that.

Reactions: Dionysus

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
We match well against them because their goaltending suck as well and they are soft skilled team like us. Very similar teams

Yeah sure, but they're supposed to still be trying to make the playoffs while we've got nothing to play for except a decent draft position. I'd be pretty damn disappointed in this effort were I an NJD fan.

Senovision

May 23, 2011
If we could have implemented the strategy of scoring more goals than the other team on more occasions this season, we would have won more games.

Last edited:

Race Dawg

Mar 10, 2023
Sunny Muskoka
Well, we won.

First regulation with in over a month.

And I still feel nothing
Nope. Notta. It's like that old Ex you dumped lol
Screenshot_20240323_214257.jpg

Reactions: Senscore

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I like that they survived the 2 quick Devils goals in the 2nd.

Devils did not really do much. I'd like to be able to say that it was all our incredible counter game but that would sound pretty silly.

Reactions: DrEasy

PlayOn

Jun 22, 2010
Nice to get a W before McDavid and co have their way with us tomorrow!

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Yeah that icing was dope

He took a guaranteed d zone face off from korpisalo and turned it into a d zone face-off
I think a lot of people on this board are gonna be shocked when even when we’re good we still won’t be some juggernaut that doesn’t make mistakes.

What years at the bottom does to people

was

wasn't jake .949 before the game for his last 4 with the jersey shores
Every goalie will have a couple good games. Even korpisalo had some decent one s

Reactions: GCK

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad