GDT: Your New Jersey Devils vs. San Jose Sharks, 7 PM, MSGSN

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Not sure there's a possible way to give Luke the night off

Pretty much. If Dougie still can't go, Smith is suspended (though we've heard nothing yet?), and Nemec/other AHL guy can't be called up in time, we literally won't have enough defensemen.

Lindy loves the 11-7, but none of us want to see the ugliness of 13-5.

Reactions: Whaddagoal

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Luke and Nemec time

1701452642180.gif

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
The perfect game to see what he can do.

Basically facing a half AHL team anyway.

Reactions: glenwo2

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I'm hoping Meier will be back tonight too. I know he could be rusty coming back from injury, but most guys look for the extra gear when playing against their former teams.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey

No way Zetts!

Mac on the other hand? I don't know how the fans will treat him if they do anything. Good thing Bleed ain't there. :laugh:

I'd take him back in a heartbeat....

I'm sure he knows NJD fans loved his game.

But holtz turning into better skating Holtz this year has really softened the detachment of losing Zetterlund. So it's probably good for him. He gets stable top 6 or middle 6 minutes whole season long

Camille the Eel

Who cares?

ZERO EXCUSES for not winning this game.

ZERO.
This is one of those games where if we don’t give them anything, we will get tons of opportunities. The thing tonight is to play patiently and pay attention to the defensive assignments and structure. We will clean up if we do that.

It it’s Blackwood I won’t be surprised to see him throw a very good game our way. Hope not. But I always liked Blackwood, just didn’t like his play.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
This is one of those games where if we don’t give them anything, we will get tons of opportunities. The thing tonight is to play patiently and pay attention to the defensive assignments and structure. We will clean up if we do that.

It it’s Blackwood I won’t be surprised to see him throw a very good game our way. Hope not. But I always liked Blackwood, just didn’t like his play.

Blackwood played last night

Kahkonen starting for them tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad