GDT: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Buffalo Sabres, 7 PM, MSG, Hockey Fights Cancer Night at the Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
ok lindy,

can you adapt? can you inspire? can you motivate? can you figure out the problems?

(couldn't even answer the post game question about system last game)

and are you feeling it?

Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 4.02.00 PM.png

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Remember when everyone wanted Brunette fired cause our PP was absolute garbage with elite personnel?

Now we want him as head coach.

This place lmao.

Letting Bruno go was dumb as f***, imo.

Should have moved Lindy to an advisor role and let Brunette take over. I'm still mad about it tbh.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Sal dropping the stats highlighting the high quality chances against we allow.

I mean some of us could see it with our own eyes, but for those that can’t i think its informative.

Reactions: Omar Little

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m tired of seeing Vanecek

#FreeSchmid

Or sign a Blackwood lookalike to sit on the bench and dress as backup for his games. Guy hasn’t played well since Blackwood was any kind of threat to steal his job or take games from him.

And it’s so funny how awful he played after Blackwood played himself off the main goalie tandem by the time the playoffs rolled around. I wonder if he shits himself that badly if it were Blackwood breathing down his neck and not Schmid?

Of course Schmid isn’t breathing down his neck now. Lindy and company cut off his air supply. So he’s just suffocating on the bench.

Reactions: Dialamo and Billdo

Omar Little

Omar comin yo
Jun 12, 2006
Massachusetts
Sal dropping the stats highlighting the high quality chances against we allow.

I mean some of us could see it with our own eyes, but for those that can’t i think its informative.

Highlighted what others have said about the “openness” of these looks we’ve been giving our opponents. Is there anywhere that tracks odd man rushes for and against? We have to be up there in 2-on-1’s and 3-on-1’s allowed

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I’m looking for Mercer to feast now that he gets away from being center. Should be a big mental relief.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Highlighted what others have said about the “openness” of these looks we’ve been giving our opponents. Is there anywhere that tracks odd man rushes for and against? We have to be up there in 2-on-1’s and 3-on-1’s allowed
Sal often gives us statistics that we can’t find on the public sites.

Im sure the teams analytics departments know the odd man rush #’s.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Incredible how much better our forward roster looks with our big two back. Need Timo back though

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Schmid should've gotten the nod. If Vanecek gets shelled they HAVE to do something.
Vitek needs to be off the god damn team at this point.

And not just for our sake, but for his also. He will never have success here after his joke of a playoffs. He could have it elsewhere, but a break up is needed.

He’s done here. I guarantee nobody likes playing in front of him anymore. I’m sure players are still thinking about what happened in the playoffs when he played, and then what happened in the playoffs when he didn’t play.

If anything he’s really speeding up the process in which Ruff’s tenure is over. And that’s completely on Ruff because he’s the one that actually makes that decision. Rogalski’s clock is ticking as well.

It would be nice if Ruff acted like our season was on the line by playing the better goalie. Remember when he did that last April?

Omar Little

Omar comin yo
Jun 12, 2006
Massachusetts
would be interesting to give these forward lines a try once fully healthy.

Palat-Hughes-Toffoli
Bratt-Hischier-Holtz
Meier-McLeod-Mercer
Nosek-Haula-Lazar

Could flip Haula and McLeod

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
McLeod centering the 3rd line with all of our centers playing. I dunno about that. 4th line being leftovers has ripple effects. Hope it works.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Schmid is actually a .900% at home this season.

Vanecek is a joke .878% at home this season.

He’s also a joke .878% in the entire month of November.

#makingvitekhappen

#suicidebyvitek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad