GDT: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Buffalo Sabres, 7 PM, MSG, Hockey Fights Cancer Night at the Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Remember when everyone wanted Brunette fired cause our PP was absolute garbage with elite personnel?

Now we want him as head coach.

This place lmao.
Not me.

I was always #BrunetteforHC

ALWAYS

I was PSYCHED when we hired him and a lot of hoped Lindy would turn the keys over to the golf cart after this year, no matter how good of a season we had just had.

Although I kind of knew that wasn’t going to happen and the best case scenario was maybe one more year of Ruff and then he takes over.

But Hynes screwed us again and got fired at the wrong time, which led to the hiring of him by Nashville. It was also the wrong time for Poile to be done. Wish he would have lasted one more or one less year.

Someone was bound to hire him though, but I also hoped the Panthers making the SCF without him would hurt his stock just a little bit from potential suitors.

And no one can deny how explosive our rush game looked the one year he was here. Now it looks like nothing. Mostly when we see rushes in our game it’s from the other team.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence and Green’s Vancouver teams were no count on the rush.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Not me.

I was always #BrunetteforHC

ALWAYS

I was PSYCHED when we hired him and a lot of hoped Lindy would turn the keys over to the golf cart after this year, no matter how good of a season we had just had.

Although I kind of knew that wasn’t going to happen and the best case scenario was maybe one more year of Ruff and then he takes over.

But Hynes screwed us again and got fired at the wrong time, which led to the hiring of him by Nashville. It was also the wrong time for Poile to be done. Wish he would have lasted one more or one less year.

Someone was bound to hire him though, but I also hoped the Panthers making the SCF without him would hurt his stock just a little bit from potential suitors.

And no one can deny how explosive our rush game looked the one year he was here. Now it looks like nothing. Mostly when we see rushes in our game it’s from the other team.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence and Green’s Vancouver teams were no count on the rush.

You just wanted his golf cart when the cops publicly auctioned it to pay for his DUI fines.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010

1700950155128.gif

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I really don't give a f*** if we win or not tonight. What I care about is somebody, SOMEBODY, taking out Connor Clifton for the season. I'm sick and tired of our players being targeted with no retribution. Take the fine, take the suspension, but make a STATEMENT. A win would be really nice too.

didnt watch a second of the game yesterday since I was at the Dolphins-Jets game, and wont be able to watch a second tonight.

Someone better beat the snot out of Connor Clifton.

Please. Thank you.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
5 minute major for tooth extraction...just enough to send a message that ours guys aren't free game

this has happened waaay too many times with no kickback

teams know that the team is paper soft.....prove them wrong

palat jumping when it happened (while admirable) is not enough

...i want some fire out of this team and seriously show some f***ing intensity...hit everything you see

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
Nico returning is huge, hope he's not being rushed. It seems to me like he's been struggling to get back with concussion issues (has that been confirmed I know it's obviously what's wrong?) which is alarming.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
If Clifton comes within a mile of Nico tonight someone on the team MUST level him.

And the fans tonight better be booing Clifton every time he touches the puck.

Reactions: Patrik26

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I really don't give a f*** if we win or not tonight. What I care about is somebody, SOMEBODY, taking out Connor Clifton for the season. I'm sick and tired of our players being targeted with no retribution. Take the fine, take the suspension, but make a STATEMENT. A win would be really nice too.

Please. Thank you.

the whole season no. nobody wants that. even me as a notorious sabre hater

that's just goonery and how we end up with bertuzzi/moore

hard finishing of every check and call him on to drop gloves with someone other than palat

denverdevil

Nov 13, 2007
Denver, CO
I’m trying to bring the luck tonight by not watching. I blame myself for the recent losses.

Will be at University of Denver watching the Pioneers beat up on Yale instead.

Let’s go Devils and let’s go Pioneers!

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad