• Pain

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Andre Palot

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camille the Eel

Fun to watch us win a game for a change. It would be nice at least to see us finish above 500.

Jesper Bratt has been our best player this year. He’s had some quiet stretches but he’s been so consistent compared to the other guys. I never fault his effort. The game winning goal was a beauty tonight. His post game interview with Erica a fine example of grace.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Fun to watch us win a game for a change. It would be nice at least to see us finish above 500.

Jesper Bratt has been our best player this year. He’s had some quiet stretches but he’s been so consistent compared to the other guys. I never fault his effort. The game winning goal was a beauty tonight. His post game interview with Erica a fine example of grace.
I would call Nico our best player by far, but still very good season from Bratt. If he could score on his chances abit better, he could be 90+ points player.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I f***ing hate this team.

All they needed was a half decent 15 or so game stretch and they are in.

Pathetic is an understatement.
Tonight was a game they win with goaltending. Hard to say that when they gave up five but you watched it. Allen made a number of point blank stops. In contrast Samsonov was a sieve. They generally dont win this game with Vitek or one of thr younger guys this season . If they had gotten Allen and someone to replace Vitek it’s a different season. Although ti be fair if they have less injuries they almost certainly get in.

Last edited:
Reactions: SJinNewJersey

Camille the Eel

I would call Nico our best player by far, but still very good season from Bratt. If he could score on his chances abit better, he could be 90+ points player.
Yes I agree regarding Nico. No sooner had I posted that, than I thought that too. Still, it’s a close run thing and Bratt at his position was outstanding among players league wide this year (truly an all star) and it’s hard to say that Hischier has more relative superiority amongst his peers. It’s that centers are more valuable players because of their wider responsibilities. The part of your statement I take issue with is that Nico was our best “by far.” I think it’s close.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Eh.. this was worth it. They gutted it out

Loafs made our defense look ridiculous but Allen made Samsonov look ridiculous.

Worth it just to send the Leafs fans home wondering if their goaltending is a problem again and Samsonov needs to go back to the AHL.

Clarke and Foote almost look like possible NhLers and Bahl, Luke (aside from a couple of plays) and Nemec had a hell of a game.

This made me feel allot better than the last game

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Yes I agree regarding Nico. No sooner had I posted that, than I thought that too. Still, it’s a close run thing and Bratt at his position was outstanding among players league wide this year (truly an all star) and it’s hard to say that Hischier has more relative superiority amongst his peers. It’s that centers are more valuable players because of their wider responsibilities. The part of your statement I take issue with is that Nico was our best “by far.” I think it’s close.
On my taste there were more games when Nico was the one who holds it on his shoulders. Bratt was very good in many games but I remember more games when he could add more. Of course its very subjective and overall its a very good season, Bratt is creating chances. And he is on the positive side without any doubt. Clear positive side. Its goid to have him for cheap and he is only 25.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Not playing like last night they won't, don't worry. They had all the same issues they have had all year, just lucky to be playing the leafs.
They also play the Flyers who are even more dead ass at this point, and the Isles who’ll likely be in the playoffs by then

ZYXWVUT

Feb 26, 2024
What are everyone's thoughts on Hughes-Marino as a pairing in terms of fit moving forward (i.e. to start next season)? Yay or nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad