Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_5121.jpeg

Camille the Eel

As I’ve said before, it could be the most trying season we’ve ever had, I’m always much sadder when Devils hockey is over.

So I’d rather be there for the send off than not.
It's going to be a long 6 months without Devils hockey to follow except sporadically as news and speculation. But everyone whose team doesn't run deep into the playoffs will go through it. If we had made the playoffs, the cold turkey end of season would only have been slightly delayed.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Voted watching for Andre Palot

Although, it could be fun if Dano starts going on about how great Ersson has played outside of bumps in the road and how the Flyers really need Nick Deslauries and how Couturier is really good, despite the f*** that he f***in sucks and deserved to get benched because he’s pretty much a nothing player after that year long injury.

Camille the Eel

When they traded Sean Walker at the deadline they opted against going all out for the playoffs this season. Interesting decision for the fans as they were still overachieving big time then. True they got a first round pick for Walker but they definitely opted for the future over now.

In a race where they will miss by perhaps 1 game or a half game, Walker and keeping a solid defense intact could well have made a difference.

Reactions: My3Sons

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The beauty of modern televisions is that you can watch the Devils game and the Masters. I had both the Masters and the first frozen four game going on Thursday.
I have about the same interest in both, which is to say none...at least the Mets are somewhat interesting at this point.

Truth be told I do want to see us eliminate the Flyers at least, but I'm not invested in it since it's not like they'd be going anywhere in the playoffs regardless.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I have about the same interest in both, which is to say none...at least the Mets are somewhat interesting at this point.

Truth be told I do want to see us eliminate the Flyers at least, but I'm not invested in it since it's not like they'd be going anywhere in the playoffs regardless.
As others have noted it’s our last Devils hockey until the fall.

Reactions: HughesCorporation

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
As others have noted it’s our last Devils hockey until the fall.
This season was already a month or two too long for me, I pretty much was ready for hibernation after the Ranger home fiasco, this has been my most disliked team ever since the first half of the MacLean season (following the second half of the previous season)...for a full season I have to go back to the 2007 Mets.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
I'll be watching, or listening rather, for the growing animosity between Dano and Bill, I haven't been extremely active in the GDTs, so I'd imagine it's been talked about, I can't be the only one who hears it.

• Haha
Reactions: Guttersniped

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
I'll be watching, or listening rather, for the growing animosity between Dano and Bill, I haven't been extremely active in the GDTs, so I'd imagine it's been talked about, I can't be the only one who hears it.
I would be fine if the Devils moved on from Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad