GDT: Your NEW JERSEY DEVILS hosting the SEATTLE KRAKEN - 7PM EST on MSG+

Anime was a mistake

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
I disagree 100% . Teams and players take notice if a face puncher is on the other team especially if he has a reputation of being a very good face puncher. It is a deterrent . Fighting him after the hit absolutely does something . It shows a team that fights for their teammates and won’t put up with that shit. It shows heart and character. It can build momentum and pick up the entire team.
Anyone who has played competitive hockey knows how important and appreciated that fight was. Watch Severson post game.
Also how about showing a little touch of class. I don’t see why we need to trash a guy that was willing to eat fists in order to stick up for his teammates .

thank you...exactly they are the most appreciated guys in the locker room.....everyone trashing the guy cause they think he is a goon... i thought the few shifts he had were solid... and he did his job with the fight... it goes a long way for a team and shouldnt be discounted

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Unless they're flat out lying (which is possible), day to day most likely means it's not serious. They'd probably know immediately if it was (even if they didn't know the exact timeline).
yeah they prob did a quick X-ray..... sounds like a jammed/bruised shoulder 7-10 days.. 3 4 days of rest one or two of skating

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Coaching staff was obviously prescient putting geersten in the lineup. I think they anticipated some dicey play with getting slauggtered in Philly and with gourde and tanev being sandpaper.

Liked siegs response. Liked Graveys game. Coming around on mango but he still can't handle a pass and blows too many tires. Love mercer.

great when you watch a guy for two games and know he will be a good NHL player...and he just has that feel of being clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad