GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (8-5-4) @ Nashville Predators (10-8-1), 6 PM, ESPN+/Hulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
I'll never understand these "reporters" or whatever you want to call them. It's game day and we need lineups dammit, is Bastian with the team, is Ty scratched again, is Blackwood starting, give us something.

Is it too much to ask for a tweet early in the day to let us know? It's either no practice, optional practice or practice is at XX time or we'll speak to Ruff later this afternoon.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I thought I read somewhere that only 8 games are being shown on espn+ this year is that correct?

Reactions: tr83

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I'll never understand these "reporters" or whatever you want to call them. It's game day and we need lineups dammit, is Bastian with the team, is Ty scratched again, is Blackwood starting, give us something.

Is it too much to ask for a tweet early in the day to let us know? It's either no practice, optional practice or practice is at XX time or we'll speak to Ruff later this afternoon.

All we got today was Kevin Weekes tweeting that video about Jack lol

Idk I guess it's Thanksgiving weekend but something would be nice

Reactions: JK3 and mdj12784

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
f*** Hynes

Kick him in his stupid f***ing follicle-less face and head tonight.

I swear, not only does the guy have no hair on his head, he don't even look like he has the ability to grow facial hair or eyebrows. He don't even hardly have a shadow where hair still grows on the back and sides of his head.

Piss all over him and his mustard stained squad.

And leave Nas with him on our way out.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

They must tell Amanda when she can speak and when she has to keep a muzzle on, cause there's so many times we don't hear boo from her.

The Record don't even cover us anymore. Is Chris Ryan with the Ledger still around?

There's Corey Masisak, but has he even been travelling on the road since covid? Or does he just stay in Jersey and only come around during home games/home practices?

Reactions: JK3

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
f*** Hynes

I swear, not only does the guy have no hair on his head, he don't even look like he has the ability to grow facial hair or eyebrows. He don't even hardly have a shadow where hair still grows on the back and sides of his head.

so you miss Hynes and wish he was still associated with NJ in some way? I can’t really tell what you are expressing since you always hold back in your posts.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
so you miss Hynes and wish he was still associated with NJ in some way? I can’t really tell what you are expressing since you always hold back in your posts.
He's a very good head coach.... In the AHL.... Maybe?

Reactions: My3Sons

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
There's Corey Masisak, but has he even been travelling on the road since covid? Or does he just stay in Jersey and only come around during home games/home practices?

I don’t think he does the road very often.

He did just so a weekend in Utica for their record setting thing.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Amanda might have been in transit this morning since I doubt they made her fly out on Thanksgiving.

They didn't have a morning skate so we aren't getting lineup news until warm-ups anyway

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Amanda might have been in transit this morning since I doubt they made her fly out on Thanksgiving.

They didn't have a morning skate so we aren't getting lineup news until warm-ups anyway

So the first period is gonna be a real doozy then... For better or worse. Thanksgiving pigout, no morning skate, on the road....

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
f*** Hynes

"This is a tremendous opportunity to join an organization with a history of success, a team with immense talent and a phenomenal fanbase," Hynes said. "This organization has a strong foundation, from its ownership and executives to the entire front-office staff, and I'm excited to come in and try to maximize this team's abilities."

Predators Name John Hynes Head Coach

ya…..thats quite the reach there pal :laugh:

Reactions: Bleedred

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
f*** Hynes

Don't hold back

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I don't think the Preds either. Remember it's an earlier start as Nashville is an hour behind the east coast.

I forgot they an hour back. Well if Preds didnt either then at least its even there.

We also tend to play high-event hockey this year, so it could get very sloppy in the early going.

Thats what im thinking.... Maybe its better i listen on radio today....

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

Nate must be in Nashville

superfriends_title.png

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Glad to see Bastian was able to join the team fast enough to play tonight. I don't think he will set McLeod off on a hot streak or something, but any improvement over the current zero offense is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad