GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (21-7-2) vs. Florida Panthers (14-13-4), 7:30 PM, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I got myself a ticket a moment ago, guess im going. Last games ive been to live:

- Preds (loss)
- Rags (loss)
- Stars (loss)
- Flyers (loss)

4 losses in a week would be something! Im getting a bit tired of going to so many games lol, wonder how beat the players are

Nevertheless, LGD! Turn the ship around!
giphy (1).gif

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Reminds me of this scene

436fec195c674299257752aca5256c3ecb7b3e57.jpg

Good

But seriously, sorry to hear lol that blows

Aww really? That's too bad...

3x

Win incoming. :sarcasm:

Ha ha, got lucky in the crowd and the next train's track was announced very close to me lol, made it on board. Entire station so full of people the police shouldve shut it down or something :laugh:

Time to come home, pal. :nod:
I'd get an Ilves season ticket (my local club in Finland) for the amount of cash ive paid for this week's hockey tickets :laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Mistakes happen, but when the coach JUST said to play safe and you make that risky play and it costs us, yeah, it’s ok to have some accountability.

His post game reaction still rubbed me the wrong way too.

I don't like this because I think we really need to win this game and stop the bleeding, but I do think he deserved to be held accountable for that.

Reactions: Devs3cups

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010

I don't like this because I think we really need to win this game and stop the bleeding, but I do think he deserved to be held accountable for that.
Absolutely. I mentioned it a few times, but he seemed really careless about the whole thing. It was weird.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005

Yeah his interview was brutal. Took no responsibility for the play. Made it sound like he got unlucky.

No Damon. You made a **** decision that resulted in a breakaway for the other team. There's no world where that's a good pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad