GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (20-4-1) vs. Chicago Blackhawks (7-13-4), 7 PM, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
STL is beating up on NYI so the boys better be ready.
49811.jpg

Very astute observation

The NYb will be our toughest test yet. They took us lightly the last time we played them. We were just 1-2-0 coming into that game. They'll play us much harder this time.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
View attachment 617980

Tick tock. Tick tock. Time is ticking on this fluke run. Looking at the upcoming schedule, I can easily pencil in 8 or 9 losses in the remaining 10 games of 2022. Devils will once again be spreading anything BUT holiday cheer. I‘m getting sick of this shit.
49811.jpg

Enjoy it while it lasts. The beast that is the Rags were awoken by St. Loser last night.

Buckle up. It's gonna be quite a roller coaster the rest of the way.

And lots of other tough contests coming up. NYb, Rags, Rawly, BOS, DAL (Pete won't lose to us, just like Hynes wouldn't) and FLA.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
View attachment 617996
Enjoy it while it lasts. The beast that is the Rags were awoken by St. Loser last night.

Buckle up. It's gonna be quite a roller coaster the rest of the way.

And lots of other tough contests coming up. NYb, Rags, Rawly, BOS, DAL (Pete won't lose to us, just like Hynes wouldn't) and FLA.

5B9B52C1-4155-410B-8F00-0A1DC2B7ADF9.jpeg

Jesus Christ. And that’s 2 straight against Boston right around Christmas. Talk about getting a lump of coal in your stocking for the holidays. The Bruins are going to rip this puny team limb from limb. We saw how Torts and his henchmen rag dolled us on Saturday. It’s not going to be pretty.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
For some reason I can't post the Ranger Doggo dog, nor the Mutt over Manhattan. The site doesn't like my files for those for some reason.

• Wow
Reactions: mdj12784

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
View attachment 618001

Jesus Christ. And that’s 2 straight against Boston right around Christmas. Talk about getting a lump of coal in your stocking for the holidays. The Bruins are going to rip this puny team limb from limb. We saw how Torts and his henchmen rag dolled us on Saturday. It’s not going to be pretty.
49811.jpg

Torts let us get away with one, unlike Hynes. Pete won't let it happen either. And every time the NJD go down to FLA they treat it as a vacation and not a business trip. Just like when they go to AZ. Team is always a sad sack of sorry in games down there and AZ. COL as well. Rawly also. What a death stretch we have coming up.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I thought Spaulding had a good observation about the Devils continuing to roll out the third and fourth lines repeatedly late in the third, giving the top 6 a bit of a break. Speaks volumes about Ruff's well-placed trust in the quality of our depth forwards.

Camille the Eel

That was one of the easiest wins I remember. I was never on the edge of my seat :laugh:
Well the last five to seven minutes of the 1st period they had a surge and Vanacek had to make a number of tough stops. And we made some turnovers and they were generally quicker to the loose pucks too in that stretch.

But the great thing was how we calmly adjusted and took the game over in the 2d period. Funny how we were an absolutely horrible 2d period club last year; while this year we are statistically the best in the NHL. That right there is a huge reason we are where we are right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad