GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (19-4-1) @ Philadelphia Flyers (8-11-5), 7 PM, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MauDevils

Jan 11, 2009
New Jersey
All I heard was

''Famed Devils internet message boarder Devils Dominion has long since said you refuse to lose to the NJD, why did you not refuse to lose to the NJD tonight?''

And then he told them they're asking him really dumb questions.
If I were a reporter I would troll the crap out of him. Ask what hockey sticks are made out of or some bizarre crap.

I'd also ask if he specifically had a clause about v-necks written into his contract.

Reactions: Devilsfan118

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What if the Rangers are really bad now because @RangerDoggo brought the bad ''Culture of failure'' over to them and it both turned us around and turned the Rangers upside down? And the only way to reverse it is if he makes his triumphant return and publicly reinstates himself as a Devils fan?

Should we petition a ban to keep the voodoo away?

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Just got home. Got outplayed but, the better team won. Fun to be there and have good company amongst fellow Devils fans. Started a LGD chant. Had an 8-2 Devils advantage in the men's room!:laugh: traditionally the hardest building to take a piss in. A little concerned that we aren't looking like the juggernaut like in the middle of the 13 games winning streak. I'll take 20-4-1 not too shabby!

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
What if the Rangers are really bad now because @RangerDoggo brought the bad ''Culture of failure'' over to them and it both turned us around and turned the Rangers upside down? And the only way to reverse it is if he makes his triumphant return and publicly reinstates himself as a Devils fan?

Should we petition a ban to keep the voodoo away?
7924b9bb-cd64-4ce7-8416-2d650888c9d5_text.gif

severian

Aug 19, 2007
Westfield
The good: Got a w. Chatted with Chico before the game and he was super cool. Fabian Zetterlund. Miles Wood. Akira Schmid. Jack being the gamebreaker that he is. Devils fans showing up en masse in Philly. Federal donuts concession stand.

The bad: The overall effort. The power play. The first period.

The ugly: Alex Holtz. I really want him to succeed but I just don’t see how Lindy can keep him in the lineup.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
is this game the throw batteries at santa promo night in philly?

oh man the team looks like f***ing clowns out there.....is there a way to set my computer to black and white viewing?

i just keep telling myself 'its only four games and then good riddance'

the ghosts of the scouts and rockies have invaded the team's play

a massive breakout of clownfluenza

thought the same thing...i couldnt concentrate when the game started

lets celebrate!

the flames look off ....wouldnt be surprised to see philly take this one tonight

the formaldehyde from unboxing some long ago forgotten garbage history is why the guys are feeling like crap

oh, a goal

all i heard was "lets go scouties!"

the devils only exist due to dr. mcmullen ...nothing before matters

.....unless there is a contrived attempt to create bullshit nostalgia and sales of a bygone eyesore

i should write the team.....have a great new promotion idea

cut these things up and auction the squares off as authentic game worn toilet paper

...3 more games

i hereby consolidate my thoughts this evening on the matter.

so........... guess i'll need new material the next time they wear the technicolor shit joke.

and definitely more booze

tonights game was a bruce lyric in more than one way

///

Show a little faith, there's magic in the night
You ain't a beauty, but hey, you're alright
Oh, and that's alright with me

20-4-1

mdj12784

Sep 19, 2006
Sayreville, N.J

Awesome growth to his game, this is the type of stuff you weren’t seeing in his game early on

He clearly dinged it off the cage to stun Hart. He then easily tapped it in. With prior questionable goal scoring practices, he’s going to be the talk of the goaltending committee…

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Missed it all while at formal Christmas work party (YAYYYYY). Watched highlights. I'm guessing it was the usual script? Not great 1st, Smith penalty, edge out lead, hang on for dear life and key saves made the difference?
Little worse than that, second period wasn’t all that great either. They came alive in the third and then hung on for dear life the last five minutes or so

Reactions: Richer's Ghost

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
what i love about jack's evolution is that he now knows how to work in REALLY tight spaces, is super strong on the puck (though still tries too much fancy stuff sometimes), AND (best part) he's got huge growth defensively. that clear at the end showed great poise

What I don't like about Jack's evolution was just about everything in that game besides that goal he scored.

Love the guy, but that was a sack of crap effort - the giveaways were terribad.

Glad I finally got to see the Scouts play a game. Very authentic. blech.

Reactions: njdevils1982
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia