GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (18-13-2, 38 Pts) @ Ottawa Senators (13-17-0, 26 Pts), 7 PM, MSGSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

Oh they're here, just waiting

1703904184661.png

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
#MAKEDAWSHAPPEN

But not tomorrow lol.

That would officially be the Lindy special. Playing a goalie the second night in a row.

Although I don't think it was ever the plan in the Anaheim game. Vitek didn't dress that night.

Though I do remember him playing Blackwood two nights in a row back in his first year here. He may have even done it more than once that season. And he did play Daws two nights in a row back in 21-22, probably because Gillies was horrible.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They're about to be 3 points ahead of us after their game ends. I don't think they're blowing a 4-0 lead to the Washington Fogeys in the final 9 minutes.

Holy shit, Washington slides below us now, but still have a game in hand (after tonight's result), but that was one of the dumbest shit things of the season so far, them actually being in a playoff spot this many games through.

They're shit.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Devils only 9pts back of NYR. Considering the polar opposite starts to the season, they aren’t far off

It sounds like less than it actually is. Making up 9 pts is quite a bit. If they didn't blow the game against them and it was only 5 that wouldn't be that bad but making up 9 pts is really hard. Would basically require one team getting super hot or the other going super cold.

Reactions: Dialamo

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
Meier took that hit towards the end. Guessing we don't see him for a while.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It sounds like less than it actually is. Making up 9 pts is quite a bit. If they didn't blow the game against them and it was only 5 that wouldn't be that bad but making up 9 pts is really hard. Would basically require one team getting super hot or the other going super cold.

We also don't need to catch them. Catching them is largely a pride thing.

We are going to end the night ahead of Washington on points. Ahead of Carolina on Pt%. Only 3 points back of the Isles with a game in hand and between 2 and 4 points behind Philly with a game in hand.

f***ing stadium series game is going to end up being really important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad