GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (0-0-1) @ Buffalo Sabres (1-0), 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I hope Blackwood settles down. He looked very nervous and twitchy when he came in for Cory.

I'm pretty excited for this game, but two things really concern me:

Blackwood
Hynes

I'm gonna rage if the lines are all shuffled and Hayden and Rooney are in. That said, I'm about 80% sure Hayden will still be in AND will be bumped up the lineup.
Pretty crappy situation for a young guy to step into wouldn't you say? I mean the downhill snowball had already gained momentum after that second goal.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Pretty crappy situation for a young guy to step into wouldn't you say? I mean the downhill snowball had already gained momentum after that second goal.

Agreed. I think it was the shootout more than anything that annoyed me. So many poke check opportunities.

Reactions: glenwo2

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
i believe the team we saw for the first 40mins is the team that we can expect all season. they thought it was going to be easy up 4-0 i rather them lose this game now and have everyone blowing it out or proportion and using it as a slap in the face.

not sure what is more worrying

cory getting pulled because of cramps? cramps?!?! or blackwood looking horrible? i get hes coming in cold like that but still there are a lot of other times goalies come in worse situations and don't crap the bed like that.

i believe if cory finished the game the devils would've won and covered my 3 game parlay damn!

Dunno, but the most worrying is the coaching staff.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Good morning everyone

PzD5jbZ.jpg

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i’m thinking that when cory’s not playing hockey, they should store his nutsack in a hyperbaric chamber or keep it frozen next to walt disney’s head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce