Your misses so far this season in your hockey pool

LastChancePrice

Dec 12, 2004
I also choose Karlsson, but im not worried about him. He will produce. But i wanted to saved some money and tough about getting Wierchioch..maaaybe should have done that.

Malarowski

Jul 25, 2012
Pominville has been my worst so far, followed my Cam Ward.

Picking Galchenyuk in the second last round was my biggest steal though.

Yeah I have Pominville, Yakupov, Giroux, Ward, and Spezza. Real solid list of non-performers so far.

jellyfish

Oct 19, 2011
Thought I'd be cunning and pick Hartnell (bounce back year) and Briere (new team etc).

Hartnell has been terrible and is now injured.

Briere is brutal as well. Should I just drop him now? His best days are past.

Also picked up Abdulkader as he was on the top line, but hasn't give me much so far.

On the plus-side, Skinner has been great!

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
I picked Hall at 4th overall with Malkin and Ovechkin available. Yeah...

Though +/- is rewarded quite a bit in my league and PIM are negative points so neither had a "fantastic" week 1, but they were still a lot better than Hall's. His -5 really killed me.

Karlsson and Semin also bombed in week 1, Semin actually managed to score negative points. Nash got concussed halfway through.

I was awful in the early rounds, out thinking myself and being too "clever" all over the place, but killed it in the later ones with Galchenyuk, Lupul, Carter, and D. Boyle. Though picking Burns in the 5th is looking like a genius move so far, he had more points than Crosby in week 1 as a "defenceman".

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2012
Brouwer, Erat and Weiss are a couple of late round guys that have underpreformed. Moulson has also been a disappointment thus far.

AssistantCaptain*

am I the only one that knew to avoid philly and, more specifically, Giroux? :laugh:

Khobahi

Feb 13, 2013
Canada
Beau Bennett.... Uhg was hoping for some production from him (though it hard when he get no TOI....)

Jiri Tlusty, i picked him up in both of my fantasy teams.... i just can't find anything to replace him with....

Leddy / Seidenberg in one league (though waiting on Letang to get off IR..)

Voynov in another league (waiting for Letang to replace him..)

Guy Germaine

Jul 25, 2005
Montreal
I'm in the Yakupov boat as well.It's early though, he'll break out of it.

J. Staal has also been a late round bust for me, as has Danny Briere.

AINEC*

AINEC
Jul 4, 2011
Luongo, Lundqvist, Voracek (dropped), and Weber have all been disappointments. Loui Eriksson hasn't done a whole lot either.

canucks22

Feb 12, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Matt Moulson
Jordan Staal
Cory Schneider
Alex Goligoski
Steve Ott

However I did get some steals, most notably picking Hertl in the last round lol
Also got Chiasson and Brodin pretty late too. Got Rask in the 3rd or 4th round

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Beau Bennett.... Uhg was hoping for some production from him (though it hard when he get no TOI....)

Jiri Tlusty, i picked him up in both of my fantasy teams.... i just can't find anything to replace him with....

Leddy / Seidenberg in one league (though waiting on Letang to get off IR..)

Voynov in another league (waiting for Letang to replace him..)

I drafted Tlusty too but dumped him for Hertl, Semin on the other hand i'll keep for awhile but it also sucking it up. Also Eriksson has been disappointing so far but has goals in back to back games so hopefully he is picking it up

Leviathan

Nov 25, 2008
I got absolutely bludgeoned in my first two weeks of fantasy hockey. I basically drafted the All-Star team of first two week failures.

My duds include: Holtby, Dubnyk, Del Zotto, Timonen,, Ennis, Landeskog, Pominville, Brouwer, Ray Whitney, Doan, Hamhuis.

What a disaster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad