Your misses so far this season in your hockey pool

LastChancePrice

Dec 12, 2004
Well ill start. After two weeks, im biting my fingers and pulling my hair because of these choices:

- Claude Giroux . Well, what the hell happen to him....and Flyers in general...
- Braden Holtby . For a goaltender who was named for the Olympics...meh.
- Jarome Igninla. Well its the Iginla curse. All those years, every time i pick Iginla...he doesnt produce....and every time i drop him...he start to produce.I will propably drop him in november...so take note people! lol
- Neil Yakupov. He finish last season with 15 points in 14 games. But so far he didnt take where he left off.
- Jiri Tlutsy. Tough last year production was a good sign...guess i didnt look at him right...

So, so far, what choice give your nightmare at night?

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
I picked Giroux thinking he would really help. I guarantee once I trade him he'll light up the league.

Was also hoping for more from Beau Bennett. I was hoping he'd be that darkhorse player that gives me the edge but not so far.

I'm holding onto Kris Letang. Really hoping when he comes back he gives me that big edge.

CloudReader

Jan 31, 2005
Montreal
Not picking up Derek Roy in time and dropping Tarasenko for stupid reasons even though he is producing well. Also, time will tell for picking Price when Rinne and Crawford were available.

From the one game I've seen of the Flyers (prior to coaching change), Giroux needs someone with finesse to play with, someone who other teams will have to key on. I'll bet him on a line with Lecavalier will do great. Also sucks when your defence is so lost and takes so many penalties.

JT3

May 27, 2013
I'm pretty happy with most of my players so far. I picked Desharnais pretty late but i've already dropped him a few days ago in exchange for Scheifele.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Pominville has been my worst so far, followed my Cam Ward.

Picking Galchenyuk in the second last round was my biggest steal though.

Punchbowl

Apr 4, 2010
Most of my big names are putting up nothing for me right now:
- Giroux
- Eriksson
- Yakupov
- Weber

I did not think Eller, Burns, Pietrangelo, and Grabovski would be carrying the load for me this year. If Giroux and Eriksson were ~ppg and Yakupov were 0.5ppg I'd be about third in my pool right now.

jordyr77

Dec 14, 2012
Picking Yakupov with my first pick in the draft this year
(2nd round after 5 keepers) :s

Other than that I've got plenty of steals so far. Jokinen, Richards,
Gaborik and Galchenyuk are looking like good picks though!
Dropped Tarasenko for Silfverberg so we'll see how that goes

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
tim thomas :facepalm: at least he was my last round pick

i traded for scott hartnell who played like two games for me before being injured

Silent Knight

45 RULES
Nov 6, 2010
Cypress Creek
Not picking up Derek Roy in time and dropping Tarasenko for stupid reasons even though he is producing well.
Both those guys are available in my league... problem is for C I already have Tavares, Kadri, MacKinnon, Grabovski and Jokinen... who could I possible drop for Roy? As for Tarasenko who I had last year... I already have Burns, Vrbata, Silfverberg, Clarkson and Downie.... Voracek too but I'm trying to move him.

Silent Knight

45 RULES
Nov 6, 2010
Cypress Creek
Here are my 2 dumb moves... not the guy in the middle.

160783423_slide.jpg

conway902

Feb 4, 2012
I took Yakupov, Voracek and Karlsson. As a leafs fan Im ok with wasting my first pick on Karlsson if he has a stinker of a year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad