Prospect Info: Your List: Top Ten 22 or Under

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I've been to four ASU games this season. I thought Doan was very good in two of those and just ok in the other two. ASU has a pretty small team, I wonder if some games the plan for Doan is to just to focus on doing the dirty work and grind the opposition down. I felt like two games he played like a power forward and the other two a 4th line grinder. It's weird.
The game I went to Mastrosimone was all over the place with high skill plays and Doan was solid in mop up duties, taking care of all the responsibilities.

Reactions: Grimes

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
The game I went to Mastrosimone was all over the place with high skill plays and Doan was solid in mop up duties, taking care of all the responsibilities.

Yep that's a great way to describe his games that are t eye popping. It allows the team to attack teams in two different ways when they play them back to back each weekend. It does seem more often than not Doan is in this role more than being the guy carrying the offense on his line .

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I think the hope is Doan is a solid 3 RW that can provide some offense and leadership.

He is likely not a 30 goal type guy,

Reactions: Kai Yo T

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad