GDT: Your Florida Panthers at New Jersey Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
believe me, even if everyone is healthy next year this team isn't close to a lock for the playoffs next year. could even be another lottery pick!:rant::shakehead:amazed::help:

Lola

Future Panthers
Mar 30, 2006
Central Florida
It is what it is. It's an AHL team vs. NHL teams.

I was bummed out for our young players, then my 10y/o piped up with some kid-wisdom. He said, "Those guys are so lucky to get to play for the NHL. I don't even care what level *I* get to play with, as long as I get to play."

I hope our kids on the Panthers have the same attitude. It's a different culture down there since last year. I truly don't believe that it's a "losing" culture anymore. I think everyone just understands that we are plagued with injuries this year, and we're giving the young ones a chance at the big time to fill the holes.

That said, I'm glad this season is almost over. I'm excited to see what next year has for us. GO PANTHERS!!

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Brodeur only needed to make 11 saves (13 SA) . So if we dont go offense with our pick it would be a mistake IMO. Big offensive powerhouses can overcome defensive struggles.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
"That was the most fun I've had in a game in a while," Clarkson said. "It seemed like we weren't chasing the puck, we were making plays and skating it out of our zone. Hopefully, [Saturday's] effort was one that gives us a boost for these next four games."

Hahaha! You know you played the worst team in the league? Get real, Clarkson :laugh:

Lampshade85

Oct 29, 2010
Florida
:laugh: Just got back from work. The hell happened? Watched the first period we were up 2-1. I leave for work. A couple hours later I get a chance to check the score and found out we lost 6-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad