Your Favourite Series this Year

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Caps-Pens, the true SC final this year again,after last year.
Except this year, Caps should have really beaten us.
This cup was Washington's for the taking, but they have no one to blame but themselves. Dropped both games 1 and 2 at home, then were no shows in game 7. Didn't have the mental fortitude to win i guess.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Ducks vs Flames - Very physical, crazy hockey.
Penguins vs Blue Jackets - Very physical, fast and exciting.
Ducks vs Oilers - Battle of the about to be western powerhouse versus the current one.
Ducks vs Predators - Classic likable underdog knocking off the hated favorite, it was just fantastic watching Nashville take it.

Caps vs Leafs - Good hockey but it didn't quite have the special feel to it for some reason, I think because the Leafs aren't a very likable underdog.

Ducks and Preds was my favourite by far. I thought it was the most intense, nasty series, and they didn't hold back. Its the type of hockey that reminds me why I love the playoffs.

You thought Nashville was an underdog going into that series? In my mind, it was two real good teams going at it. It was a pick em' for me and I ultimately predicted ducks in 7.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
does anyone actually read the responses in these threads?

Yes. Each response is graded, then recorded and stored in your permanent record. I will be sending out progress reports shortly. You may want to beat your parents to the mail for the next week or so.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Ducks and Preds was my favourite by far. I thought it was the most intense, nasty series, and they didn't hold back. Its the type of hockey that reminds me why I love the playoffs.

You thought Nashville was an underdog going into that series? In my mind, it was two real good teams going at it. It was a pick em' for me and I ultimately predicted ducks in 7.

I tend to trust longer term results than the past few weeks or month, maybe to a fault. Nashville do seem to do well against Anaheim though for whatever reason.

McFlash

Apr 8, 2017
Ducks - Oilers,

The comebacks , the 7-1 response, Draisaitl and Getzlaf going wild, all the missed calls, going 7,

Nashville -Anahiem, just pure playoff hockey with 2 evenly matched teams going at it. Johansen vs Kesler drama

Leafs -Anahiem, Leafs had them on the ropes but not quite,

The rest = big letdown

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad