like: sweden

dislike: canada

don't care too much about the rest

Grabovski

Aug 12, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Like: Finland, Sweden
Neutral: Slovakia, Czech
Dislike: Russia, USA (I want them to lose in every tournament :) ), Switzerland lol

I also like underdog teams like Denmark and Belarus.

Uhmkay

Tryamkin = New Chara
Dec 11, 2006
Vancouver
Canada is obviously my favourite.

2nd Favourite would be Sweden or Finland, but I'm hoping Switzerland keeps improving. I love the Swedish skill as an all around team, and I love the Finnish style, very similar to Canadians. Sweden gets a :yo: for their women as well.

Hated: Russia. I got a huge kick out of watching their fans get upset at the Olympics when they got their **** shoved in against Canada when they and all their fans thought their offense was unstoppable. The fact that I was AT the game made it even better. Maybe they learned a good lesson. It was like they couldn't believe their eyes, their greatest players getting manhandled. LOVED IT. It was almost as good as winning the gold.... almost.

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
always Finland! but I love the country aswell, so its not hard to like their hockey
like Sweden and Canada too

never really liked team USA but since the Olympics I changed my mind abit

you see I like the most countries, it all depends on their hockey. the only nation I really dislike (not hate) is Russia cause I just can`t stand Radulov and especially Kovalchuk:rant:

swisdan

Feb 18, 2005
earth
qube.cpacon.com
I'm from earth, and a little from Switzerland.

Like: Suomi, Canada

Dislike: Belarus, French ( i don't really dislike them but if i have to choice..) and Germany for one month....

I DO dislike player like Carcillo or Lapierre.

omaha82

May 20, 2010
Heidelberg, Germany
Teams i like besides Germany:

1. Canada Oh Canada... :) I studied in Vancouver for 6 months and had the time of my life, probably the friendliest nation in the world, but they like their hockey rough and tough, so do i :) Wish i could get some Poutine in Germany though :(
2. Sweden & Finland Extremely talented players, their derbys are almost more interesting than Canada vs USA.
3. Switzerland It`s funny because obviously they are our biggest rival, but i find myself cheering for them whenever they play vs. someone else. I think it`s impressive how that little nation built a serious hockey tradition over the years.

Teams i don`t like:

1. Russia Probably the best players in the world, but their team is so superior in most world championships that it almost becomes boring ;)
2. Denmark Nothing personal against our neighbors from the north, but their pre-game behavior and interviews in this orld cup were arrogant and not very sympathic. Whatever, it made our 3-1 victory even sweeter :naughty:

Last edited:

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
I believe in equality, I hate all other countries equally. :sarcasm:

But I like to see the Americans, Germans and Fins do well.

TeemuLaine

May 21, 2010
Countries i like: Finland, Russia
Countries i dislike: Denmark
Countries i wanna smash with a hammer: USA

makemyday

Mar 9, 2010
I really like Sweden, at times even more than I like Finland. Recently I've even rooted for Canada.

I don't strongly dislike any team, my feelings depend on who's playing on the teams and who they are playing against. I can't say I've ever really rooted for the US, Czechs or Russia but I guess I could if they had players I liked in their roster and the opposing team didn't.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
I like :
Russians : my wife is russian ! and they are top players.
Americans : I don't know why, but i prefer them over the Canadians.

i dislike :
Germans : it all started yesterday !
Swedes : they play well and allways beat Switzerland ... but their is little passion.
Frenchs : they are my neighbours, i also love them but don't tell them !

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
besides the czechs, no-one really (maybe Finland) Dislike Russia, Canada and occasionally Sweden.

liverpoolfcjr

Dec 7, 2009
Canada is my home team, but other than them i dont mind the swiss.
and like most canadians i hate the americans and russians.

Harv

R.I.P. Pavol.
Dec 30, 2007
Brothers in Czech as well as USA.

Number 1 is always Slovensko.

Really don't like Canada sometimes.

Hrad

Dec 30, 2009
Slovakia first by A LOT obviously.

Then Czech Republic (Kind of, not if they're the ones who eliminated Slovakia [Which is the usual, by the way])

I like to watch Russia's talented players.

I like to see Canada lose, and I used to hate USA, but they're ok because they aren't as full of it as Canadian fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad