OT: Your favourite music thread during quarantine time

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
I have hugely eclectic tastes and a huge music collection. That said, this song impressed be the most in years for it's complexity and mastery. This drummer has everyone in the pocket perfectly

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
my dad was a big fan of The Band. We had a LaserDisc player in the late 80's/early 90's and The Last Waltz was one of the 5 or 6 discs we owned and he played it really often. I started watching it on YouTube again, and it's really amazingly well done for it's age, if anyone is a fan of their music it's worth the time.

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
I have hugely eclectic tastes and a huge music collection. That said, this song impressed be the most in years for it's complexity and mastery. This drummer has everyone in the pocket perfectly

Those are some talented musicians, thx.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Those are some talented musicians, thx.
No problem. I'm glad I'm not the only one to hear the perfection of the execution. They must have took months working on the piece and the timing. Just genius.

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
I stumbled across this gal about a year ago, from her vid counts, she's far more popular than I expected, a uniquely interesting sound and musically talented. For those who don't know Tiny Desk, there's a wealth of talent there.

Reactions: Oscar Peterson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad