Your favorite stick brand?

Badger36

Jan 4, 2010
Columbus, OH
Anything Bauer. I especially like the Bauer sticks with the grippy finish. To me, there is just nothing like the balance and feel of a Bauer stick.

dabeechman

Sep 12, 2006
This is how id rank companies for sticks:

1. Easton

2. Bauer
3. Warrior

4. Reebok
5. CCM
6. TPS
7. Sherwood

You need to try a Harrow. Not saying they are first, second, or third. But they deserve recognition for giving us top quality twigs for 1/4 the price.

SouthpawTRK

Sep 18, 2009
Northern California
I really like both Nike-Bauer and Easton sticks; those are the only two brands that I've tried. Personally, I'm open to try out any brand of stick as long as it fits my budget. Brands that I would like to try in the future would be CCM, Warrior and Harrow.

canuck44

Feb 24, 2010
I used to rock TPS Rubber Responses for forever, but they dont make them any more. So I have a Bauer, and a Reebok.. One Supreme 130, i think and the other one is something I cant remember right now.

Oh man. I bought one of those back in the day while it was on sale. Big mistake. I've used it... in maybe 3-4 practices and that's it. I still have it lying around at home.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
The One95 is so forgiving on slappers, I just love it. There's nothing it doesn't do well, and it's brilliant for loading up a slap shot from anywhere on the ice. It's also very, very light, which I appreciate, being a smaller player.

I'll probably use a One95 OPS until I can't find them anymore. They're just perfect for me.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
I couldn't get the damn 67 flex One95 to flex much at all on wristers and snappers. No clue why. I had no problem with the Vapor 67, and I had pretty good shots with Easton 70's and Warrior/Harrow 75's.

BTW, Sapporo rocks.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
I couldn't get the damn 67 flex One95 to flex much at all on wristers and snappers. No clue why. I had no problem with the Vapor 67, and I had pretty good shots with Easton 70's and Warrior/Harrow 75's.

BTW, Sapporo rocks.

You've gotta be kidding dude... 67? That's not even an adult stick. Generally I wouldn't question but I've seen your slapshot vids and you don't look like a 140lb guy. I'm astonished if you can't get any loading with a 67 flex wrister.

MJAYK

Jan 19, 2010
Dances with the wolves
You've gotta be kidding dude... 67? That's not even an adult stick. Generally I wouldn't question but I've seen your slapshot vids and you don't look like a 140lb guy. I'm astonished if you can't get any loading with a 67 flex wrister.

Yeah.. Even he's not a big guy he's not THAT small. I think there is something wrong with your technique, involing loading the shaft properly. Im about the same height and 175lbs+ and i can load a 2 inches cut 85 flex CCM just fine :amazed:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad