(Your)Dorion's Priority List

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Dorion needs a two pronged attack plan, entirely based on what the team does with EK.

If EK is to be traded:

Step 1: Call Mayor's office and give them fair warning, for, if EK is traded, the collective shit from Sens fans will wreck the feable sewage system in our fair city.
Step 2: Call other GMs around the league to see if they need a Director of Scouting because his GM career will be over.
Step 3: hide from me because I will have pre-polished my steel toe boots, and will be looking to insert that hefty hunk of protective foot wear squarely into his backdoor cavity.

If EK is signed:

Buy a new suit to wear to the ribbon cutting ceremony where Elgin St. will be re-named Pierre Dorion Blvd.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Sign Karlsson long term, trade Hoffman, address the goaltending situation.

Sign Karlsson - ok

Trade Hoffman - for what? Who plays 1 LW if Hoffman is gone?

Address the goaltending: HOW? No one wants Anderson or Condon and the UFA market isn't much better. What's your suggestion here?

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Try to sign a 2C and sign a defenseman if we don't draft Dahlin.

I am (naively) hoping Melnyk opens up his wallet a little now that he is seeing how many fans want him gone.

aligator

Jan 3, 2008
What he says and does are separate things, this is what i think he should do, I can understand it if it is because of our owner imposed budget, frankly there's not much he can really do because he gave Andy an early extension, both guys played league worst last season and are virtually unmoveable, if this is an unforced choice well it will be yet another thing him and I disagree on completely.
Goalies will play better next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad