Your Coyotes Collection

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
they are selling these inside the Blackhawks team store. Looks like they only make them for four teams. I'd buy an Arizona Coyote version. Maybe one day we will be cool enough.

1702308840746.png

Howling Overseas

Dec 9, 2023
Unfortunately nothing. Kinda hard to buy Yotes merch in Finland, most NHL merch in stores are from original 6 teams and from teams that have had successful Finnish players (Maccelli could change that). Ordering from States is very expensive for a student like me (total cost for jersey is like +300 dollars).
Are there Dallas Stars jerseys there? Dallas has a long history of excellent Finns.

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
If you ordered something off of eBay, would shipping be expensive? Lots of cool stuff on ebay. Is there a Finish/European eBay?
Most of NHL merch in eBay is still shipped from States, so it would still be expensive. I'd bet that there really isn't big demand for Coyotes stuff in any country in Europe. I could buy replicas from AliExpress for cheap price, but ain't intrested in fake stuff.

If a want to buy 200 € jersey with 40 € shipping from States, a 28.8 € custom fee and 64.5 € VAT is added on top of that. Over 330 € for jersey is just too much when my yearly income is somewhere around 20k
Are there Dallas Stars jerseys there? Dallas has a long history of excellent Finns.

For jerseys you have to go for specific jersey shop, but there is a lot other Dallas Stars merch in shops related to sports. Hintz and Heiskanen have increased the hype a lot.

Last edited:

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
White Kachina signed in 1996 by the inaugural team. My dad had it laying around from my childhood and gave it to me on my 30th birthday. I played youth hockey with Mike Gartner’s daughter and he gave it to him for the guys to sign. Pretty cool.

Attachments

• IMG_2281.jpeg
    IMG_2281.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Most of NHL merch in eBay is still shipped from States, so it would still be expensive. I'd bet that there really isn't big demand for Coyotes stuff in any country in Europe. I could buy replicas from AliExpress for cheap price, but ain't intrested in fake stuff.

If a want to buy 200 € jersey with 40 € shipping from States, a 28.8 € custom fee and 64.5 € VAT is added on top of that. Over 330 € for jersey is just too much when my yearly income is somewhere around 20k

For jerseys you have to go for specific jersey shop, but there is a lot other Dallas Stars merch in shops related to sports. Hintz and Heiskanen have increased the hype a lot.

Wow. That's a big VAT. Must pay for all of those bike lanes.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
Wow. That's a big VAT. Must pay for all of those bike lanes.

Yeah, VAT is 24 % on most purchaces in Finland. You pay 24 % VAT for all expenses in this case.

On top of that, if employee has a 3000 € net income per month, it costs something like 6000€ for employer. We really are heavily taxed country 😂

But as a student i have lots of benefits, because of that. My university studies are free and on top of that i get 700€ per month as a study grant from government. Also free health care and lots of other stuff.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Yeah, VAT is 24 % on most purchaces in Finland. You pay 24 % VAT for all expenses in this case.

On top of that, if employee has a 3000 € net income per month, it costs something like 6000€ for employer. We really are heavily taxed country 😂

But as a student i have lots of benefits, because of that. My university studies are free and on top of that i get 700€ per month as a study grant from government. Also free health care and lots of other stuff.

Not really free...you pay for it indirectly with the high taxes.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
We in America, of course, seem to prefer crippling student debt and medical bankruptcies for some reason. But that's just us. Different strokes.

Most of the crippling student loan debt is due to a combination of bad advice, government loan standards (there are none), and stupidity. As in..."excuse me lender of last resort, I need $50k per year to study 18th century French poetry." :help:

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Most of the crippling student loan debt is due to a combination of bad advice, government loan standards (there are none), and stupidity. As in..."excuse me lender of last resort, I need $50k per year to study 18th century French poetry." :help:
...well, that and medicine...since we're gonna need ever more doctors in the next few decades. Look, I don't doubt that some people make bad decisions there, but it's systemically......a problem. And it isn't solved by having all those poetry majors switch to trade schools, where they can learn valuable skills like plumbing, HVAC, and how to gouge homeowners.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
systemically......a problem

Agree, and part of the problem with the system is that it's too easy to get a student loan. Student debt and costs have exploded since the Feds nationalized the student loan industry. Private lenders would be much more discerning and examine things like cost/benefit. Medical degree...approved. French poetry...denied.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
I have stocked up since moving here.

Two jerseys: a black Kachina and a white howling coyote John Scott sweater.
Two hoodies
Three t shirts
A winter beanie cap
A flatbill cap that I wear everywhere.
Two plastic cups
A water bottle
Two car decals and my license plate cover.
The pop socket on my phone.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
they are selling these inside the Blackhawks team store. Looks like they only make them for four teams. I'd buy an Arizona Coyote version. Maybe one day we will be cool enough.

View attachment 781639
I have a Coyotes themed one. Not sure where I got it. I'll get a picture of it when I get home from work. Just about game time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad