Your Coyotes Collection

Howling Overseas

Dec 9, 2023
I'm not from North America (I live in Israel), so mine is relatively humble.

A jersey (white, blank) and t-shirt (Hanzel) from the Prague games vs. Boston.
The black alternate jersey with the dashing coyote. I don't know about you, but I loved it.
A hoody, Chrisman sweater (which my wife decided she  has to get), a Mike Smith t-sirt.
The draft cap from Keller's draft.
A coyote puck.
And my kids-approved knee hockey goalie stick.
they also have a toddler jersey and a set of baby clothes.

I think that's it. Ha. Not that little, when you list it down.

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Got this from a Charity Fund-raiser. Signed by the '01-'02 roster if I remember correctly. It hangs on the wall above the TV.

Attachments

• 20231209_130722.jpg
    20231209_130722.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 6

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
I should get my nephew a jersey or sweater. But the way his mom is behaving i fear for the jersey (she doesn't take care that well of the stuff her son gets (my mom is pissed and sad about that, but thats another story)) so i guess he won't get one. Maybe when he is 5 i will gift him a puck or something. And take him to a hockey game.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Jerseys: Doan, Yandle, Hanzal, OEL, Moss, Boyd

Pucks: maybe a dozen different designs, signed ones from Yandle, Vermette, Moss, Klink, Chipchura, Domi, Summers

My 2013-14 season ticket card (like a credit card) signed by Doaner and Mike Smith

Doan and Roenick bobblehead dolls that were giveaways at a game. Dylan Strome Erie Otters bobblehead that I keep around for some reason.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
I have a bunch of game giveaway stuff, bobbleheads, hats, etc. I have a few jerseys, Doan, Chipchura, and a signed Keller Kachina jersey I won a few years back when they were still doing the Coyote Roadie contest. My wife got a bunch of stuff 10-12 years ago off of e-bay when it looked like they would relocate. My daughter won a stick signed by the 2009-10 team. It's on the wall. We also have a game used Yandle stick.

I have 2 signed Christmas ornaments (Hanzal and Vrbata) along with other autographed pucks.

Here's our Coyotes room

PXL_20231210_013347236.jpg
PXL_20231210_013411720~2.jpg

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
A jersey (white, blank) and t-shirt (Hanzel) from the Prague games vs. Boston.
I have a long-sleeve t-shirt and a scarf from attending the first of those games. (the game at which I said hello to GM Don Maloney in the upper concourse between periods. he thought no one would recognize him in Prague, perhaps, but he was wrong)

Howling Overseas

Dec 9, 2023
I have a long-sleeve t-shirt and a scarf from attending the first of those games. (the game at which I said hello to GM Don Maloney in the upper concourse between periods. he thought no one would recognize him in Prague, perhaps, but he was wrong)
Those were my first (and only) 2 NHL games. Me and my brother were pretty conspicuous in Coyotes jerseys among the local crowd. Being from Israel, I bought tickets in the Czech site, so I wasn't with the Coyotes fan group.

So when we hailed Shane Doan as he took an extra pregame lap, he gave us a huge smile and a wave.
Then Kieth Yandle got over and tossed us a puck.

Fun memory.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Those were my first (and only) 2 NHL games. Me and my brother were pretty conspicuous in Coyotes jerseys among the local crowd. Being from Israel, I bought tickets in the Czech site, so I wasn't with the Coyotes fan group.

So when we hailed Shane Doan as he took an extra pregame lap, he gave us a huge smile and a wave.
Then Kieth Yandle got over and tossed us a puck.

Fun memory.
Yeah, I was traveling solo, sitting way up high in my Coyotes jersey. I got stopped a few times for photos walking around. I've got a great shot of me and a guy holding up a Scottish flag, if you noticed that same weekend Scotland's soccer team were in Prague to play a Euro qualifier against Czech Republic. Men in blue skirts everywhere.

Howling Overseas

Dec 9, 2023
I've got a great shot of me and a guy holding up a Scottish flag, if you noticed that same weekend Scotland's soccer team were in Prague to play a Euro qualifier against Czech Republic. Men in blue skirts everywhere.
Oh, I remember  that.
In Prague's famous square, they had quite the rally.
To their credit, you could see some of them still in their kilts even after they lost.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
I have a bunch of game giveaway stuff, bobbleheads, hats, etc. I have a few jerseys, Doan, Chipchura, and a signed Keller Kachina jersey I won a few years back when they were still doing the Coyote Roadie contest. My wife got a bunch of stuff 10-12 years ago off of e-bay when it looked like they would relocate. My daughter won a stick signed by the 2009-10 team. It's on the wall. We also have a game used Yandle stick.

I have 2 signed Christmas ornaments (Hanzal and Vrbata) along with other autographed pucks.

Here's our Coyotes room

View attachment 780630
Which bobbleheads do you have?

What is that just to the right of the lamp? "Easily distracted by cats and hockey?" Is that a newspaper? Or some kind of collage you made?

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I've got a Doan signed puck, stick, and jersey. The jersey is the coolest though because I got to bullshit one on one with Doan for a good half hour while we watched a poker tournament and then it hit me that I had his jersey in my car. I hesitated for a bit because after sitting their chatting it felt like just two dudes BS'ing about hockey like we do on this board but finally I said something to the effect "Hey man, not to be weird but just remembered I have your jersey in my car, you mind signing it?" Of course Doan being Doan was not only down to sign it, he made it seem like it would be weird if he didn't sign it! haha Still one of my favorite sports moments ever, if for no other reason than getting first hand experience that Doan really is as chill and personable as legend has it!

1702246786646.png

Unfortunately I haven't really come up with a master way to display it all yet so the jersey, stick, and puck are just chilling in my closet for now.

I have a ton of shirts (Boedker, Hanzal, Doan, Keller, OEL, Domi, Yandle), several hats, 6 jerseys (2 kachina, the galloping Coyote, the purple one, 2 howling Coyote head ones), pucks signed by Briere, Vrbata, and someone I'm not sure about, and all sorts of knick knacks (banners, bobbleheads, flags, etc.).

Last edited:

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
Unfortunately nothing. Kinda hard to buy Yotes merch in Finland, most NHL merch in stores are from original 6 teams and from teams that have had successful Finnish players (Maccelli could change that). Ordering from States is very expensive for a student like me (total cost for jersey is like +300 dollars).

I used to have two caps when i was younger, but other one our dog ate and i have no idea where other is

Reactions: Prarievarg

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Unfortunately nothing. Kinda hard to buy Yotes merch in Finland, most NHL merch in stores are from original 6 teams and from teams that have had successful Finnish players (Maccelli could change that). Ordering from States is very expensive for a student like me (total cost for jersey is like +300 dollars).

I used to have two caps when i was younger, but other one our dog ate and i have no idea where other is

If you ordered something off of eBay, would shipping be expensive? Lots of cool stuff on ebay. Is there a Finish/European eBay?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad