Your country wins or your team's prospect dominates

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
What do you choose, your country wins the world junior tournament OR your (NHL) team's prospect completely dominates the tournament like no other in recent memory and wins MVP award etc etc...

I think I pick the prospect dominating tbh :cry::laugh:

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Even if your prospect dominates, it's no guarantee of success at the next level with whatever club team you cheer for. A win for my country all the way. Not even a doubt!

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Even if your prospect dominates, it's no guarantee of success at the next level with whatever club team you cheer for. A win for my country all the way. Not even a doubt!

In Canadas situation I would agree to that too, but in Finland's situation... We need all good prospects!

Keeptdos

May 1, 2011
Finland
WJC is pretty meaningless so prospect who dominates it (while being 16 yrs old) and then carries it to the NHL and bceomes best player since Gretzky.

Also we get few elite players too and Finland wins Olympic gold.

And I'm rather dreaming than joking.

Messien

Mar 11, 2013
Having Horvat, I'm hoping us Canadian Canuck fans get the best of both world. Probably country though.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Country. My favourite team's prospect is a player who might one day play for that team, and who may or may not be successful. I care what my team's players do for my team, not in international tournaments.

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
In Canadas situation I would agree to that too, but in Finland's situation... We need all good prospects!

Some confusion here? So, you prefer what?? Both and none. Not Finland winning but not either your TEAM's prospect dominating? Your answer is team FINLAND's prospect dominating...That's a weird option!

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Some confusion here? So, you prefer what?? Both and none. Not Finland winning but not either your TEAM's prospect dominating? Your answer is team FINLAND's prospect dominating...That's a weird option!

How can you get confused in that? I'd prefer prospect dominating.

E:
To make it clear: Finnish prospect, I don't care so much about my NHL teams prospect dominating unless he's Finnish.

Last edited:

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver

Lol. He chose C) None of the above!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad