OT: Your Caps Collection, now with more Lord Stanley & Reverse Retro (all-purpose jersey, memorabilia, clothing, etc discussion thread)

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
The fact that I have 2 actual game worn 63’s by 2 different players is.....a sign I’m out of control? LOL

You're way out there, that's why we like you. 63.... Milan Novy nah I think he was 66. Last week I told a mom in day care that her 2 year old son was king fussy pants, and she looked at me like I was crazy. He was having a meltdown as he was trying to get his coat on while trying to get a drink of water, as she was trying to drag him home.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
You're way out there, that's why we like you. 63.... Milan Novy nah I think he was 66. Last week I told a mom in day care that her 2 year old son was king fussy pants, and she looked at me like I was crazy. He was having a meltdown as he was trying to get his coat on while trying to get a drink of water, as she was trying to drag him home.

I think my Milan Novy 66 is my favourite.

I’ve got an Andrew Gordon 63....white 3rd alt road. It was my good luck charm during the run. Wore it a LOT.

Some people just don’t appreciate a good Caps related pun!

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
We need pictures of the Andrew Gordon Jersey!
as promised...the 63 duo game worns and Lord Byron Dafoe signed game worn (as Lord Byron, LOL)

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Last edited:

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
The Caps should have spent the DJ booth money on your jersey museum in COA instead!;)

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Not sure if there's a general merch thread anywhere but Goodwill in Frederick MD has a ton of NHL gear (looks like there's some officially licensed affiliation thing going on)
Probably 100+ jerseys from almost all teams including a handful of whatever style the black-themed jerseys are called, tons of hoodies and t-shirts too, handful of Caps style t-shirts/hoodies hadn't seen before (not that I really look too hard)

CapsWINtheCUP2018

Mar 4, 2019
Hey everyone! I'm new to these boards and if there is already a thread about this, I apologize and would you please link me? Thanks! Anywho,

My name is Paul and I live in Sacramento, CA. I am originally from CT but moved here about 8 years ago. I have been a DIEHARD caps fan since I was 12 years old. My dad took my brother and I to the NHL All Star Game at Madison Square Garden in 1994. It was there I first saw Al Iafrate, the guy who is responsible for my Capitals fanaticism.

After we HISTORICALLY won the cup last year I decided to start a puck collection. My goal is to get 27 players, 2 coaches, and the GM all on official SC CHAMPS pucks. I was able to find a beautiful display case with the CHAMPS logo embossed on the front. It is hanging in my house with 26 pucks! I. AM. 4. AWAY! I was wondering if anybody can help me get the last 4. Please let me know if you can help!! THANKS SO MUCH! #ALLCAPS #back2back

The 4 I still need are:
1. Coach Reirden
2. Travis Boyd
3. Jakub Jerabek (Now in AHL in San Antonio)
4. Alex Chiasson (Now on Edmonton)

I have the 4 unsigned pucks on hand and would absolutely be happy to send them anywhere, with a prepaid return mailer.

Thanks again!

CapsWINtheCUP2018

Mar 4, 2019
That's really cool... unfortunately I can't be of any help. I might reach out to the Caps PR team and see if they can help. Sending pictures of your current collection always helps.
Thanks! I reached out to Hershey’s PR team and that’s how I was able to get Nathan Walker...I’ve emailed the Caps for Reirden and Boyd...as well as San Antonio and Edmontom...but Hershey was the only one to respond. I’m installing a spotlight over the display frame this week...after that I’ll post pics! Thanks for your help!

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Hey everyone! I'm new to these boards and if there is already a thread about this, I apologize and would you please link me? Thanks! Anywho,

My name is Paul and I live in Sacramento, CA. I am originally from CT but moved here about 8 years ago. I have been a DIEHARD caps fan since I was 12 years old. My dad took my brother and I to the NHL All Star Game at Madison Square Garden in 1994. It was there I first saw Al Iafrate, the guy who is responsible for my Capitals fanaticism.

After we HISTORICALLY won the cup last year I decided to start a puck collection. My goal is to get 27 players, 2 coaches, and the GM all on official SC CHAMPS pucks. I was able to find a beautiful display case with the CHAMPS logo embossed on the front. It is hanging in my house with 26 pucks! I. AM. 4. AWAY! I was wondering if anybody can help me get the last 4. Please let me know if you can help!! THANKS SO MUCH! #ALLCAPS #back2back

The 4 I still need are:
1. Coach Reirden
2. Travis Boyd
3. Jakub Jerabek (Now in AHL in San Antonio)
4. Alex Chiasson (Now on Edmonton)

I have the 4 unsigned pucks on hand and would absolutely be happy to send them anywhere, with a prepaid return mailer.

Thanks again!

Are any of them on Twitter?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad