OT: Your Caps Collection, now with more Lord Stanley & Reverse Retro (all-purpose jersey, memorabilia, clothing, etc discussion thread)

Sep 19, 2008
1701794942624.png

For this year and next year there'll be a shitload of jerseys including the Caps Football jersey, caps baseball jersey, nats hockey jersey, nats soccer jersey, nats football jersey, and nats harry potter jersey

that is in addition to those products release this year including nats filipino day jersey, nats hispanic jersey, nats italian day jersey, nats jewish day jersey and the capitals soccer jersey which was released earlier this year

just off the top of my head that's like 11 jerseys in 2 years

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Got my ovechkin rookie jersey back!
I just saved mine. Black authentic number eight with the capital building just like he scored his first goal in.

Unfortunately, my closet space is declining so I have to lose a bunch of my jersey collection. Very sad.

I just got all my bobble heads back. I’m pretty happy about that.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I just saved mine. Black authentic number eight with the capital building just like he scored his first goal in.

Unfortunately, my closet space is declining so I have to lose a bunch of my jersey collection. Very sad.

Blasphemy!!! Heathen!!!!!!!

Your priorities are what is declining! Whack the old polo shirt or old corduroy jacket. Not a Caps jersey!!!!

Noooooo

1703953513375.jpeg

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

Are you selling them? Could be interested in acquiring one or a few of them if the size is right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad