OT: Your Caps Collection, now with more Lord Stanley & Reverse Retro (all-purpose jersey, memorabilia, clothing, etc discussion thread)

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I have to get all my stuff online and its frustrating. Prices are stupid on some of the sites, they have me over a barrel because I have no choice but to buy.... 31$ for the DVD? Your killing me.

Reactions: calicapsfan

HunterSThompson

[}=[][][][][]
Jun 19, 2007
Washington, DC

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Plenty of stuff left over at the Team Store at Cap One. Just headed there during my lunch break. The guy said they're getting new shipments in every 24 hours for the rest of the week. Kettler has some hats left but is almost entirely barren. That place looks like it was part of a going-out-of-business sale.

CapsDC

May 2, 2018
Got onto my computer over the weekend after my son had been on it and he'd been looking at SC stuff and loaded the cart with a few things, youth SC champ hat being one. He's 7! He knows how to do alot on the computer but I didn't think he knew how to online shop yet. I've already been shopping once but definitely going to go back for round 2 soon so I guess I'll get him that hat.

HunterSThompson

[}=[][][][][]
Jun 19, 2007
Washington, DC
Got onto my computer over the weekend after my son had been on it and he'd been looking at SC stuff and loaded the cart with a few things, youth SC champ hat being one. He's 7! He knows how to do alot on the computer but I didn't think he knew how to online shop yet. I've already been shopping once but definitely going to go back for round 2 soon so I guess I'll get him that hat.
As long as he doesn't find one-click shop on Amazon...

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Goodbye money. haha

419Olle3pJL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy
Sep 19, 2008
The Oshie / "Washington CApitals Champions" SmartTrip Metro Card is now available for order. Site must be getting bombarded though.

JMUcapsfan07

Jan 29, 2010
NoVA
Does anyone know if we can expect there to be any Adidas championship merchandise available? It's odd that they had some stuff available for the playoffs and the actual Stanley Cup Final but everything since they won appears to be almost exclusively Fanatics (believe I saw one Majestic shirt).

Not a huge deal but I've been happier with the quality of Adidas shirts compared to anything Fanatics branded.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

islandersdynasty

May 26, 2018
Fairfax, VA
Does anyone know if we can expect there to be any Adidas championship merchandise available? It's odd that they had some stuff available for the playoffs and the actual Stanley Cup Final but everything since they won appears to be almost exclusively Fanatics (believe I saw one Majestic shirt).

Not a huge deal but I've been happier with the quality of Adidas shirts compared to anything Fanatics branded.

They are selling these pretty sweet shoes

Adidas releases Capitals-themed shoes to celebrate team’s Stanley Cup win

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad