Your BOLD 2013 Flames season prediction

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
My bold prediction is JBo goes 25+ points and shows his offensive skill set again and still teams offer a 3rd round pick for us to take him off our hands.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Great, so now I have to be mad at the NHL & NHLPA for making me use ****ing math all the time now...

Thought it would be common sense to begin with seeing as we are talking about bold predictions and he hasn't hit that point ratio since his Florida days?

Otherwise what sense would it be if I were to give a number he is already hitting?

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Hehe, I can see two things happening.

1) Everything comes together, and we have a top tier team, like it was built to be.
2) Remain very mediocre, and finish 7th-11th.

I don't think this team's built to fall apart, and I don't think this team's built to be the second worst team in the West.

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
Backlund, Sven and Cammi carry the team for the first month, getting off to a good, solid start. Iggy and Tanguay pick up the pace after that. Flame's finish 6th in the west and make it to the conference finals.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
He's had a couple seasons over 50 points. I'm not sure how you would define a star, but that doesn't do it to me. He's been a decent complimentary offensive player to date.

He's not a star. Not yet. Maybe he becomes on, but in no way is he a star at this time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad