Stewart - Pettit - Martin

Brisebois - Hutton
Cederholm - Neill
Olson - McEneny

Witt/Whistle will split the game.

Full Tournament Roster: http://canucks.nhl.com/v2/ext/Young Stars Roster.pdf

Calgary Flames' Starting Lineup:

To Be Posted.

Full Tournament Roster: http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Todd...e-Roster-For-Young-Stars-Tournament/202/70836

Last edited:

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Just an FYI for the people in the last thread upset to be missing the games - the full games are on Youtube so you don't actually have to watch them live to see them.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Youtube also acts as a pvr. If you pause it, it starts playing drom where you paused and you can skip commercials (i.e. I had a meeting after the first yesterday so I pausedit an watched it an hour later).

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
So players of interest for me the other way are:

Mangiapane is making noise... Wonder if he's just another flashy small skilled player, or if he's a legit looking NHL prospect.

Looking forward to seeing how Porier vs Shinkaruk look relative to one another.

And Bennett of course.. altho he's having a non-dominant tourney thus far, disappointing to flames fan.

So everyone outside the Oilers can relate with how they feel about their top prospects... it isn't only us! heh..

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Wonder if Klimchuk will play for the flames today
Interested in seeing him play

McHortton

Accidental Tank 2016
Jun 28, 2013
Vancouver
So players of interest for me the other way are:

Mangiapane is making noise... Wonder if he's just another flashy small skilled player, or if he's a legit looking NHL prospect.

Looking forward to seeing how Porier vs Shinkaruk look relative to one another.

And Bennett of course.. altho he's having a non-dominant tourney thus far, disappointing to flames fan.

So everyone outside the Oilers can relate with how they feel about their top prospects... it isn't only us! heh..

I saw Mangiapane at Denny's yesterday, he is tiny! He was definitely one of the Flames best players in this tourney, Bennett however isn't playing today. Poirier hasn't been anything special from what I've seen so far.

Roccosvan

Jan 8, 2010
Vancouver
I saw Mangiapane at Denny's yesterday, he is tiny! He was definitely one of the Flames best players in this tourney, Bennett however isn't playing today. Poirier hasn't been anything special from what I've seen so far.

Mangiapane..great name. Means "Eat Bread" in Italian. Probably not JB's kinda guy since he prefers "Carnepatate"

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Lines:

Abols - McCann - Virtanen
LaBate - Cassels - Gardiner
Shinkaruk - Zhukenov - Fox

Brisebois - Hutton
Cederholm - Neill
Olson - McEneny

No Gaunce, Subban, Zalewski or Sautner.

McHortton

Accidental Tank 2016
Jun 28, 2013
Vancouver
Lines:

Abols - McCann - Virtanen
LaBate - Cassels - Gardiner
Shinkaruk - Zhukenov - Fox

Brisebois - Hutton
Cederholm - Neill
Olson - McEneny

No Gaunce, Subban, Zalewski or Sautner.

Yay no Sautner! Boo, Cederholm and no Gaunce :(

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Probably wont watch without Subban, he was the most exciting player on the ice both games. I'll check out the highlights later, I guess, to see if Virtanen hit anything.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
A good opportunity for Abols with McCann and Virtanen on the top line.
It also looks like Brisebois is getting rewarded for a much improved showing in the second game. He and Hutton should log some decent minutes.
Shinkaruk and Zhukenov have shown some good chemistry so far. Nice to see them kept together.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
A good opportunity for Abols with McCann and Virtanen on the top line.
It also looks like Brisebois is getting rewarded for a much improved showing in the second game. He and Hutton should log some decent minutes.
Shinkaruk and Zhukenov have shown some good chemistry so far. Nice to see them kept together.

That whole Shinkaruk/Zhukenov/Fox trio is sticking together. Wonder if that could bode well for Fox's chances in Utica.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Probably wont watch without Subban, he was the most exciting player on the ice both games. I'll check out the highlights later, I guess, to see if Virtanen hit anything.

Cmon man.
Still a few very good young players to watch, watch for there sake.

WhoseLainesItAnyway

Sep 20, 2014
Wanted to see Virtanen play with Zhukenov but it's probably best that they stay apart since he's only 160 pounds and being on Virtanen's line seems to be quite hazardous to one's health.

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
We'll have a good look at Brisebois on the top pair with a capable partner. He was better when away from Sautner. Cederholm-Neill should be an adventure...

Zhukenov looks good for a 2015 pick at this tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad