Young Flames fan with funny sign from last night's game

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Saw this on another hockey board. Hopefully all fanbases can enjoy it including Oiler fans.

DQFmdtKVQAA-uYH.jpg

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
He did a great job with the logo and lines for a kid. Assuming he made it.

If he's draft eligible in 6 years, he'd be 12 now, so art shouldn't be a problem for him.

Though he does look super young, I guess it's hard to tell with the sign covering most of him.

How good of a story would it be though if he is really good and ends up being drafted into the NHL, especially by the Oilers?

Reactions: NHL Dude 120

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
If he's draft eligible in 6 years, he'd be 12 now, so art shouldn't be a problem for him.

Though he does look super young, I guess it's hard to tell with the sign covering most of him.

How good of a story would it be though if he is really good and ends up being drafted into the NHL, especially by the Oilers?

It would be very cool....like the reverse Iginla.

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
The sign isn't really that funny unless he had written "Please don't draft me 1st overall". Parents should have helped him with that. In 2023, the Oilers might finish 1st overall and draft him with the 274th pick in the draft, which, after all, is also one of the possibilities implied by his sign.

#Pedantic

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
Anyone remember mini Kipper? Wonder where that kids at now...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad