Young D-Men #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRAZY_FAN

Aug 26, 2002
Quebec
Stuart just did a 39 points season, i cant even understand what he is doing on that list hes no1 by a big margin as of right now anyway.

Flames Draft Watcher

Feb 27, 2002
Calgary
Visit site
CRAZY_FAN said:
Stuart just did a 39 points season, i cant even understand what he is doing on that list hes no1 by a big margin as of right now anyway.

So we should just hand it to defensemen with the most points then, is that what you are suggesting? There's more to defense than offense...

CRAZY_FAN

Aug 26, 2002
Quebec
Flames Draft Watcher said:
So we should just hand it to defensemen with the most points then, is that what you are suggesting? There's more to defense than offense...

Ask any sharks fan i think stuart is becomming a good two way d-man who can put some points on the board. I never said that defense was not important...

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Andrei Markov...IMO should be in the top 3, but i'm obviously biased, however, I really believe he should be among your top 3

Flames Draft Watcher

Feb 27, 2002
Calgary
Visit site
CRAZY_FAN said:
Ask any sharks fan i think stuart is becomming a good two way d-man who can put some points on the board. I never said that defense was not important...

That still doesn't really explain why you think he's no 1 by a large margin. You've stated you think that way but you haven't really done much to back up your point.

CRAZY_FAN

Aug 26, 2002
Quebec
That still doesn't really explain why you think he's no 1 by a large margin. You've stated you think that way but you haven't really done much to back up your point.

I use my personal opinion, that is what this board is for after all. From all the games i watch every years for the past 20 years i think i can make a statement. Sorry if you do not think like me, i think those things can happen.

CRAZY_FAN

Aug 26, 2002
Quebec

Im a big time mtl fan and i dont even understand what Komisarek is doing on that list right now, maybe in two years, but now...! Leopold and Jackman you could make a argument, still Jackman as one good season so will wait and see. As for Leopold hes not better than Stuart yet, i must admit that the way i said it was i little bit exagerated but still i would take brad before all the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad