Post-Game Talk: You gotta love it

HockeyGuy1975

May 22, 2009
Tatar, Jurco and Nyquist score tonight to secure points that likely mean 2014 playoff hockey.

Who are 3 players below Dan Cleary and Michael Samuelsson on Ken Holland's and Mike Babcock's depth chart?

VladTheImpaler

Go Wings
Feb 27, 2012
HELL YEAH BOYS, goose made chara look like a beer leaguer!
V6XQxqI.jpg

Hahaha more gold. Keep these coming, guys! :laugh:

Babs and Holland in the background. Incredible.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
So we have beaten Pens, Bolts and now Bruins lately. We Are 3-1 vs Bruins this season.

Nyquist MVP :handclap::handclap::yo:

BF3

Boom Roasted.
Dec 30, 2011
Cbus
I honestly don't care how we looked tonight or how much better the other team was or anything. All I care about is points.

We need points.
We need guys to get healthy.
That's all.

If we get into the playoffs (preferably against PGH) with a healthy team (minus Zetterberg to start), that is all I care about right now.

DeYarmond Edison

drinkingpinkrabbits
Apr 10, 2011
Bored in the USA
Also: I can't explain how happy I am right now. Could be the unhealthy amount of beers I consumed during the game. But wow. If were healthy we can seriously compete.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
I honestly don't care how we looked tonight or how much better the other team was or anything. All I care about is points.

We need points.
We need guys to get healthy.
That's all.

If we get into the playoffs (preferably against PGH) with a healthy team (minus Zetterberg to start), that is all I care about right now.

Agreed.

Crymson

Fire Holland
May 23, 2010
I spent the last 6:00 of the game pacing continuous circles around the room.

GBFP

Sep 24, 2009
Legwand trade absolutely worth it - buying at the deadline sent a message to this team and the experience the kids are having right now is priceless and will pay off their whole careers. I bet Toronto in 20/20 hindsight would gladly have traded their 5th best prospect and a 2nd rounder rather than standing pat if it got them into the play-offs this year and on the backs of all their kids to boot.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
All the young guns and Howard showed up big time this game. I just wanna say, once again the broadcast crew was gushing about Smith pretty good and Babcock trusted him out there at the end when Boston had the goalie out. Hes come a long way, he could be an x factor in the playoffs depending which version of him shows up.

That Tatar kick was awesome. Too bad someone ddnt beat up Marchand

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Looking forward to meeting in round 1?

Indeed. Always fun games between B's and Wings

Beating the Leafs in round one would be great fun but I'd rather they not even get the satisfaction of making it :laugh:

I don't mind DRW, hard not to respect the franchise

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad