You can only keep 1 to build your team around.. fantasy POLL

Pick 1, the other 2 are dead to you.

• Suzuki

• Caufield

• Dach

Results are only viewable after voting.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
I went with the stupid decision and took the goalscorer. I think Caufield is the most talented of the 3 and the most difficult asset to acquire.

Caufield before injury was legitimately close to the top goalscorers in the league. Suzuki, as good as he is, isnt a top C in the league

Reactions: Tetragrammaton

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
The question is which one do you chose, you have to chose 1 and the 2 others are dead to you. Of course we want and need them all. It doesn't feel good to have to chose between things you like, the question is to get people out of their comfort zone and make a hard decision.

I agree it's a hard question, and a good question as a thought experiment.

I just don't think it's very relevant to reality. And, I am probably making this argument because it is a hard question to answer.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Suzuki. He’s a center that produces while doing a bit of everything if he’s not. Those are the types of players you win championships with. We caught a glimpse of it in 2021. An up and down season on an inconsistent team hasn’t swayed me from believing that.

Reactions: Frank Drebin

Talik Sanis

Feb 23, 2012
Montreal
My, the number of people massively overrating an overpaid second line center is quite staggering. Essentially what we've been living with forever, pressing Koivu, Plekanec, and Desharnais into roles for which they were ill-suited.

Tetragrammaton

Mar 17, 2022
I agree it's a hard question, and a good question as a thought experiment.

I just don't think it's very relevant to reality. And, I am probably making this argument because it is a hard question to answer.
It isn't relative to reality, that's why I named it: fantasy POLL

It's a hard question indeed.

Really? A defenseman over a potential 50 goal scorer and 2 potential 1st line centers when we haven't had one in decades? To each their own. Guhle is great.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
That's not the question. That's not the thread. Read the question again and vote, it's supposed to be a hard decision, has nothing to do with anything you just said.

I know what the question is and I don't see the value in it. Sorry. Not a fan of building around 1 player or being forced to keep one. I'll stay out of this one

Last edited:

Tetragrammaton

Mar 17, 2022
I know what the question is and I don't see the value in it. Sorry. Not a fan of building around 1 player or being forced to keep one. I'll stay out of this one
What's wrong does your wife usually make the decisions for you? It's a fantasy poll.. just pick one, or ask her to pick one.

• Haha
Reactions: Habs Halifax

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
What's wrong does your wife usually make the decisions for you? It's a fantasy poll.. just pick one, or ask her to pick one.

You're crossing the line now and your character/frustration is showing. Not going to report it but please adjust. Stop drawing me back to the thread. I'm going to sit this one out. I just told you that in the previous post. It should have ended there.

• Haha

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Last time this was asked, I said Suzuki. This time around, I voted Caufield. Before getting hurt, he was showing that he could score seemingly at will. I get that a lot of the assists were coming from Suzuki, but the scoring is the hard part. He's the best scorer this team has had in a very, very long time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad