GDT: Yeo momma's so Blue.. | St. Louis @ Sens Feb 7, 7:30pm EST | TSN5, RDS2, FS-MW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Yeah, of schwartz that's what you'd say. I steen your type before. Only look at the stastnys and you go straight to your gunnarssons. This team is trending upshall. Lehtera them be. You should bouwmeester, be thankful. That's allen.

Sorry
HAWT used to do these before he became a mod and got all serious. :cry:

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
I've Benn looking forward to this!

Haha. We'll see, don't cryan with excitement just yet. Have to see how the game goes and wingels it from there. I don't want to lazar you. That's not really a pun, he's just been disappointing... sorry if that turns you hoff, man.

I'm so sorry about this everyone

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Haha. We'll see, don't cryan with excitement just yet. Have to see how the game goes and wingels it from there. I don't want to lazar you. That's not really a pun, he's just been disappointing... sorry if that turns you hoff, man.

I'm so sorry about this everyone

Damn. I was so sure that pun would be on point, but it just went Wideman. It's not too late to make Hammonds, just be sure your apology is Methot-ful.

(Disclaimer: I don't Condon irresponsible punnery. I don't mean to be boring right now, but I acknowledge I may attempt to be so in the future. Sorry, especially if Ski is lurking. I don't mean to Borowiecki.)

((That was the biggest stretch of a pun I may have ever written.))

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Damn. I was so sure that pun would be on point, but it just went Wideman. It's not too late to make Hammonds, just be sure your apology is Methot-ful.

(Disclaimer: I don't Condon irresponsible punnery. I don't mean to be boring right now, but I acknowledge I may attempt to be so in the future. Sorry, especially if Ski is lurking. I don't mean to Borowiecki.)

Yo, that's phaneuf for now, save them for lazar. DrEasy done karled you out, sson

Oh god, I'm so sorry about this...

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville

Ceci n'est pas un pun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad