Post-Game Talk: Yay, we lost again

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Two points is the difference between getting an NHL ready d-man or another 5 year project. Wings need to lose as many points as possible. Two points could change them from a top-3 pick to picking 7-10th.

Serious question, would the NHL ready d-man even play in Detroit right off the bat? Are they that good? Or are they going to be sent to GR to ripen up.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Two points is the difference between getting an NHL ready d-man or another 5 year project. Wings need to lose as many points as possible. Two points could change them from a top-3 pick to picking 7-10th.

There are no NHL ready defenseman in this draft.

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
There are no NHL ready defenseman in this draft.

Liljegren may drop due to injuries but he has been in the SEL for two years. He will be NHL ready.

Despite what Holland tries to sell, not every player needs to be in a Junior league for two years post-draft.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Liljegren may drop due to injuries but he has been in the SEL for two years. He will be NHL ready.

Despite what Holland tries to sell, not every player needs to be in a Junior league for two years post-draft.

And part of the reason he is falling is because his play in the SHL has left some to be desired (part of that I do think is Mono-related). I'd bet a pretty decent sum of money he plays 0 games in the NHL next year, regardless of what team takes him.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
And part of the reason he is falling is because his play in the SHL has left some to be desired (part of that I do think is Mono-related). I'd bet a pretty decent sum of money he plays 0 games in the NHL next year, regardless of what team takes him.

I think most bottom feeding teams would roll him out next season, tbh.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
^ clear this team couldn't compete Larkin should of been moved to center and left there to finish out the season.

Exactly. Sink it swim, he needs to be stapled to the 2/3C position. He needs to develop those center man habits ASAP.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I think most bottom feeding teams would roll him out next season, tbh.
But that goes against Commandment #4:

z3EG6M0.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad