Post-Game Talk: Yay, we lost again

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
AA and Larkin were exciting. Tatar and nyquist played hard. Defense sucks but XO, Russo, Jensen have like 2 games games played in their careers. Also, kronwall is our worst player.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
trashill is doing everything he can to lose. Play the lesser goalie, keep mantha out. Good job tankhill.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
Is nice of the wings to let everyone beat us in their last games at the joe, since ya know, we owned everyone there for so long

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
1 more loss, and the Wings are mathematically eliminated, I believe. Or very close.

Not sure about that, St Louis holds the last wild card spot with 75 points 12 points ahead of us. If we won out i know that wont happen we would've 95 points St Louis would need to win 10 more games to reach 95 points pretty sure it's like 10 more wins for St louis or 10 loses by Detroit for them to be officially eliminated.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
Not sure about that, St Louis holds the last wild card spot with 75 points 12 points ahead of us. If we won out i know that wont happen we would've 95 points St Louis would need to win 10 more games to reach 95 points pretty sure it's like 10 more wins for St louis or 10 loses by Detroit for them to be officially eliminated.

STL is in the west tho

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com

uh st louis is in a different conference fam

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Right meant to say that Toronto holds that last wild spot in the east at 76 points, Didn't mean St Louis my bad meant Toronto but still only 13 points more then Detroit pretty sure there's more then just one more loss to be eliminated though.

Not mathematically elimated but having an 0%chance

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
If we win all the rest of our games we will have 41 wins and 41 losses

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
AA and Larkin were exciting. Tatar and nyquist played hard. Defense sucks but XO, Russo, Jensen have like 2 games games played in their careers. Also, kronwall is our worst player.

AA was pretty pathetic out there today. Directly responsible for one goal. For all that speed he floats so much on the back check.

trashill is doing everything he can to lose. Play the lesser goalie, keep mantha out. Good job tankhill.

Three of the goals were results of massive defensive failures. Blame a lot of people for today, don't blame Mrazek.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Hey guys, I come in peace. Are you guys rooting to miss the playoffs to help out the rebuild (or were you rooting for it when it was more in question?)? I used to really like the Wings when they were really good an in the west. Even though they're in the east now I'd love to see the Wings rebuild properly and see the Wings be good again. As someone whose entire fan life (since 00-01) the Wings were amazing, it pained me to see the carcass of the Detroit Red Wings make the playoffs the last few years. I'd like to see them good again for a prolonged time. :cheers:

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Hey guys, I come in peace. Are you guys rooting to miss the playoffs to help out the rebuild (or were you rooting for it when it was more in question?)? I used to really like the Wings when they were really good an in the west. Even though they're in the east now I'd love to see the Wings rebuild properly and see the Wings be good again. As someone whose entire fan life (since 00-01) the Wings were amazing, it pained me to see the carcass of the Detroit Red Wings make the playoffs the last few years. I'd like to see them good again for a prolonged time. :cheers:

Most of us are just bopingeto finally get a actual rebuild going and if not by design than for Holland to fail splendidly enough to get some talent infused despite trying to mediocre his way to the playoffs year after year.

OT: our radio commentator was really imptessed by your team. Said you'd be really scary when Girardi returns. Made me chuckle thinking about what hfrangers reaction to that comment would be.

edmundbenz

Mar 30, 2014
New Jersey

I like to be in the Central Division. :yo::yo:

Cursed Lemon

Registered Bruiser
Nov 10, 2011
Dey-Twah, MI
Hey guys, I come in peace. Are you guys rooting to miss the playoffs to help out the rebuild (or were you rooting for it when it was more in question?)?

We don't know, man. We don't know.

Right now we have a team that plays a guy on the PP who hasn't scored a single goal this year, while benching our most dangerous PP asset.

Our problems go beyond simple performance or talent, it's a disease in the system.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad