GDT: Yay Kraken at Boo Coyotes

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
According to MoneyPuck we are down to 0.1% chance of making the playoffs. 1000 to 1 odds in other words, and that will only last a day.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Never rains but when it pours.
With the loss the Kraken are inching closer to a top 5-7 pick. I want to see the kraken do well but rather at this juncture see them draft high...the higher the better...they need a True top 1-2 D-man(say Sam Dickinson) for the Future and some forwards that can score and play with intensity...they have loaded up with Forwards but another one say like Tij Iginla would be welcomed in the Emerald City

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Probably just should've pulled the goalie in OT.
That way you get stripped of the extra point if you lose. ...:sarcasm:

Other than that it was another crappy game where they gave up the lead within the last two minutes and crapped the bed in OT.

At least Evans got his first goal and Joey looked better than during hist last couple of starts.

FromChaos22

Jan 10, 2008
Los Angeles
I personally have high hopes for him, he's quite possibly already their best skater on the blueline and I think he's a better PP QB than Dunn (in part because of his skating)
If they’re gonna hold dunn our rest of season like josi did with Nashville last year, he’ll have a nice run to end the year. Day to day and skating right after the hit, but no progress?

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
If they’re gonna hold dunn our rest of season like josi did with Nashville last year, he’ll have a nice run to end the year. Day to day and skating right after the hit, but no progress?

I haven't even seen a report of exactly what's physically wrong with Dunn, but he's not skating anymore and not travelling. Best to shut him down.

Reactions: FromChaos22

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany

In order for Evans to have a nice run during those final 13 games Hakstol finally needs to change the defensive pairs.

Currently he's playing Doumoulin with Larsson(which brings next to no offense) while Evans is paired with Schultz and possibly forms one of the worst defensive pairings in hockey.
Especially since Schultz has been really poor defensively this season.

So let's just give Evans all the minutes he can handle and pair him with Larsson while Doumoulin moves back to the 3rd pairing where him and Schultz were actually solid together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad