GDT: Yay Kraken at Boo Coyotes

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I have to say I hate Back to Backs they should be brought up in the new CBA...A labour issure,an injury issue...would like to see the stats on how many injuries occur on back to backs

Reactions: Kevinsane

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I'd like to know when the sad sack Arizona franchise is allowed to die on the vine because they will never bare fruit...they had their turn(20 years) and well in this part of the USA they must hate Hockey and are tired of being bent over by the various owners of this team to build arenas and have friendly deals with low rents...

Reactions: kihei

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I see how Ryan Smith of owner not ex-NHL er comes up with 1 Billion and has the Coyotes come North to Salt Lake and becomes an instant hit...then Buttcrack Bettman needs to expand into Quebec followed by Atlanta not that the Georgia city deserves another crack after 2 failed attempts but maybe this time the NHL makes things a lot easier for them to succeed in spite of themselves

Logan Cooley should have stayed at Minnesota and played 1 more year of College hockey to get stronger...obviously he wasn't ready to tackle the rigors of the NHL despite being the 3rd overall pick in front of Shane Wright

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
When I see great young talents like Matty Beniers getting hurt I pine for the day when the NHL goes to 4 on 4 hockey and opens up the ice more for talented players like Beniers who can skate and play the game the right way

JT Brown needs to pronounce the last vowel...Carcone...Carcon-ay!The first a pronounces ah and last one pronounced A like ABC

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
With the season in final throes I would like to see what the youngsters can do...many youngsters will make a push for time on the Kraken next year though I suspect only 1-2 making it...but in a couple of years and subsequent years more youngsters will be coming on board and making their mark

Sometimes I get the feeling I'm the only one on here...1 is the loneliest number that you ever knew...2 can be as bad as 1 its the loneliest number since the number 1...

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
Arizona just isn’t into hockey. Maybe when the Coyotes first arrived, back in the Khabibulin days, but since then has Phoenix grown another generation of fans? Nope, and the ones that were there back then have grown weary and for the most part given up and moved on.
There’s a better chance of seeing Zubaz pants and Chip ‘n Pepper sweatshirts catch on again than Arizona ever being hockey mad.

The Kraken need goals. And a win.

Last edited:

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
No goals that period either. Not many great chances either.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Arizona hasn't had a shot on net in ages and ages.

FINALLY. And Evans is the man.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Its time the NHL allowed the kicking of the puck into the net Gesu Cristos can you imagine how tough that is to do on Skates...

Coyotes are not going to score the rest of the way

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
No goal. Took a long time for something that seemed pretty clear cut.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I think its time for the NHL to rename trophies...Art Ross was a low scoring D-man,James Norris was an Owner...how about the Wayne Gretzky scoring Champ and Bobby Orr award for the greatest D-man ever in the history of the NHL now and ever and ever

Reactions: Kevinsane and kihei

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
s-l1200.webp

NOT AGAIN!

Reactions: Kevinsane

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Dylan Guenther Wins it for the Lowly Coyotes who now are within 4 points of the Kraken in the NHL overall standings right?

Kraken miss Dunn and GMFrancis has some decisions to be made on some Vets...Tanev...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad