Recalled/Assigned: Yannick Weber recalled from Utica

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
awww yeah! time to go buy my #6 Weber Canucks jersey. :D

I want to see him on the power play.

Ernie

Aug 3, 2004
Weber has been on fire down there, 7 points in 7 games. Deserves a reward.

Drop the Sopel

May 4, 2007
calgary
Would much rather see Weber in the lineup than Alberts. Would allow Garrison to move over to his strong side and give the Canucks a more balanced top 4.

Hamhuis Tanev
Garrison Bieksa
Stanton Weber

It would also be nice to have a RH shot on the point and a guy that excels with the man advantage.

Unfortunately, Tortorella will probably prefer the stiffness of Alberts package.

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
Good, I hope he gets some games in and is given a shot on the PP. With Edler gone, we could use a little more offensive punch from our blueline.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
i didn't see all of last game, but wasn't it garrison/hamhuis on the first unit, and bieksa/tanev on the second? it's like whoever's in charge of the PP is going out of his way not to have different handed shots on the point.

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC
awww yeah! time to go buy my #6 Weber Canucks jersey. :D

I didn't really follow the news very closely after Schneider was traded or the pre-season, etc. When I was in a pub during the pre-season and they were showing a Canucks game, I saw a goal by "#6 - Weber" and just about dropped my beer for a second.

RonMacLean

Dec 8, 2013
Yeah he's been doing really well in Utica. Would be interesting if he got a shot on the secondary PP unit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad