Injury Report: Yandle 12/5/16 (lower-body injury), supposedly out for "a while", still played

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
when the panthers actually say "out for a while", then it must be really bad, he's probably out for 3 yrs then....

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
anyone see what happened? it was something in front of the net? did he take a puck to the ankle/leg?

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
tenor.gif

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Another injury plagued season for the Panthers?

Didn't see this coming

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Nice jinx Goldie and Potvin. Just talking about his iron man streak the last game. :laugh::cry:

Curse of the Panthers > iron man streak AINEC. :help:

Also didn't somebody tell Ekblad Kindl hit him in the face? Be a lot better for the team if he took out the right guy. I guess the chemistry on the D is that bad they are all trying to take each other out.

Bure1022*

The organization talks about winning and ****. They better make a trade or do somthing to show the fans they aren't mailing it in. Now Yandle is gone, they need to make a move fast. If not then they are liars like the last regime.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
The organization talks about winning and ****. They better make a trade or do somthing to show the fans they aren't mailing it in. Now Yandle is gone, they need to make a move fast. If not then they are liars like the last regime.

settle down.

they've put their money where their mouth is.

it's impossible to replace Yandle. we are screwed. better for you to accept it than think they can resolve this. our only hope is he's out for a couple weeks which it doesn't sound like.

Bure1022*

settle down.

they've put their money where their mouth is.

it's impossible to replace Yandle. we are screwed. better for you to accept it than think they can resolve this. our only hope is he's out for a couple weeks which it doesn't sound like.

I understand but at the same time they are 2 wins away from a playoff spot. They should do everything they can to try and sneak in the playoffs because by then everyone will be back healthy and maybe somthing can happen. But if they don't do anything then they might as well tank for a top 5 pick.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I understand but at the same time they are 2 wins away from a playoff spot. They should do everything they can to try and sneak in the playoffs because by then everyone will be back healthy and maybe somthing can happen. But if they don't do anything then they might as well tank for a top 5 pick.

I'm sure they will look for a d-man but a top 4 guy is probably extremely unlikely. every team wants one. and it's tough to say it makes sense to give up the assets it would take to acquire one given our play this year. I also can't see them wanting to tank yet, because like you said, we are still somehow not out of the playoff race. we are not in a good place.damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Bure1022*

I'm sure they will look for a d-man but a top 4 guy is probably extremely unlikely. every team wants one. and it's tough to say it makes sense to give up the assets it would take to acquire one given our play this year. I also can't see them wanting to tank yet, because like you said, we are still somehow not out of the playoff race. we are not in a good place.damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I think the fans deserve a "state of the organization" press conference or somthing from the owner and Rowe. All these stupid unnecessary moves this off season really messed this group up. I want an explaination and I want to know what their plan is to fix this mess. I've always said these guys have it easy. Fans in south Florida put absolutely ZERO pressure on ownership to do anything.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I think the fans deserve a "state of the organization" press conference or somthing from the owner and Rowe. All these stupid unnecessary moves this off season really messed this group up. I want an explaination and I want to know what their plan is to fix this mess. I've always said these guys have it easy. Fans in south Florida put absolutely ZERO pressure on ownership to do anything.

changes were going to be made because of the three main issues we had last season that almost everyone here agreed upon. and probably why we had no playoff success

our problems last season
1. Horrible special teams
2. More scoring from defense
3. More scoring from bottom six

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad