Yahoo ranks Quick the #1 NHL starter. We're #1 *****es!

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Corey Crawford is underrated in this, if anybody should be #1 among the erratic but quality goaltenders (which start at about #6) it's him.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
All the Habs fans disagree, and Rags, and Canucks, oh....and some Ducks fan too who think Hiller is still the best.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011

george-w-bush-and-ray-ban-original-wayfarer-2140-sunglasses-gallery.gif

Captain Mittens*

Bring a change of underwear if you plan to read that thread

goosh

Nov 25, 2010
This whole Quick vs. Lundqvist battle is so overrated. One plays in the East, the other in the West, they play completely different styles and put up great, yet similar, numbers. Does it really matter if one is better than the other by a hair one season?

Bondoao1

Oct 4, 2009
SoCal
Honestly I like both goaltenders. But as a Kings fan I like Quick just a little bit more, but then again, if for some reason Quick went to another team i'd think he was the best if not one of the best...

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
This whole Quick vs. Lundqvist battle is so overrated. One plays in the East, the other in the West, they play completely different styles and put up great, yet similar, numbers. Does it really matter if one is better than the other by a hair one season?

The main argument is always Lundqvist is a better regular season goalie and carries more weight than the post-season.Just how many regular season wins won him a championship?:laugh:

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
I'd have Lundy at number 1. Also I'd have Mason at 30, if he's even ON the list. I'd sure as hell take Bishop and a totally unproven Rammo over Sieve Mason. Just a ****ing BAD goalie. So bad. Remember Cloutier? I honestly debate who is worse.

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
The funny thing is if Quick is healthy and is the starting goaltender in Sochi, all of those Rangers fans will be firmly on the Quick bandwagon for the tournament. Henrik just had his two best post-seasons EVER back to back. Yet, he's won 3 series to Quick's 6 and his numbers are a good margin below Quick's. That's his BEST. Quick's ceiling is higher, because he's reached higher. Lundqvist is more consistent over 82 games, but when it's money time? The numbers speak louder than words.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad