Yahoo Fantasy Hockey Part 4 (or is it 5?)

puckstopper55

Feb 10, 2003
Visit site
Hey guys. It's that time again!! I think we had a great season last year, so I would like to run another fantasy hockey league this year. As usual, preference will go to the ACTIVE teams from last year, and then be filled in with new teams. Once all slots have been filled, we can select a draft date and time.

Returning teams, please post with your team name and also send me a PM.

New teams, please post on this thread, and you will be contacted if we have extra slots. Invitations will be given to those teams who post first.

If you have any questions please PM me or post. Thanks guys.

Returning Teams and owners: (7 of 10 so far)

Fantom.... Fantoms
JKP.... Halifax Hitmen
Beach.... Isles South
Hunter07 .... The Bergenheim's
Puckstopper55.... Puckstoppers
JoePonti .... Stugots
Isles4ever11.... Kvashin
vivianmb .... Vivian Vipers
Capt Reynolds .... Garth's Folly

Waiting List (in order of posting):
nyifan39
SPARADISO8116
King Isles 13
The Black Knight
crash the net
Groin Of Bates
Damannnnaa
Capt Reynolds
E_Godard
Darth Bangkok
nyisles131
pacde

Last edited:

Crispy385

Jul 23, 2008
Sure, I'll take an open slot. This'll be my first time doing a fantasy league, so apologies in advance if I make a bunch of annoying, noob mistakes.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I m in if theres any room. If Detroit is Open i ll take them. It s going to be a fun draft if there s a team for me.

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
Count me in again. After losing in the final round two years in a row, I'm ready to win it all!

Isles South

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
I was just thinking about Yahoo fantasy hockey today, played it 10 years ago or something like that. It would be great fun to do it again, as some allready said I'll be interested to play if there's room left.

Aucoin3

Aug 9, 2005
Hey guys. It's that time again!! I think we had a great season last year, so I would like to run another fantasy hockey league this year. As usual, preference will go to the ACTIVE teams from last year, and then be filled in with new teams. Once all slots have been filled, we can select a draft date and time.

Returning teams, please post with your team name and also send me a PM.

New teams, please post on this thread, and you will be contacted if we have extra slots. Invitations will be given to those teams who post first.

If you have any questions please PM me or post. Thanks guys.

I would like in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad